RBESG 2016 - Barcelona

Reads 15389 • Replies 132 • Started Friday, April 29, 2016 6:59:16 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

BlackHaddock
beers 15611 º places 1059 º 11:57 Thu 5/26/2016

Marc (BRW), could you put a link to the Spreadsheet onto the ’Events Page’ please.

Makes it easier to find in the weeks to come and people will hopefully start to fill their beer offerings onto it without having to scroll through this thread to find the Spreadsheet.

<*))))))><

BRW
beers 3178 º places 117 º 13:07 Thu 5/26/2016

Originally posted by kermis
Originally posted by BRW
Originally posted by kermis
Hi BRW, A small favor to ask for the gathering, can you possibly get hold of the new Napar Gueze? That would really be a fun one to try :)

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/naparbcn-oude-gueuze/417563/

I think it’s only to drink at NaparBCN, you can’t take away bottles, but we’ll visit NaparBCN so that shouldn’t be a problem. I’ll talk with them to make sure we have a bottle to drink there.

Perfect, thanks!

Done! They’ll keep two bottles for us.

Originally posted by BlackHaddock
Marc (BRW), could you put a link to the Spreadsheet onto the ’Events Page’ please.

Makes it easier to find in the weeks to come and people will hopefully start to fill their beer offerings onto it without having to scroll through this thread to find the Spreadsheet.

<*))))))><

Done. I updated the first post of this thread, but I didn’t remember to update the event page.

BlackHaddock
beers 15611 º places 1059 º 13:11 Thu 5/26/2016

Originally posted by BRW
[

Originally posted by BlackHaddock

<*))))))><

Done. I updated the first post of this thread, but I didn’t remember to update the event page.

Cheers Marc,
No problems about remembering stuff, you have a lot on your plate organizing the event in the first place, I for one appreciate it.

<*))))))><

<*))))))><

michael1801
02:19 Fri 5/27/2016

Anyone booked for this yet? I?l probably explore flights in the coming week or so, to see if a trip would be at all feasible. If there? anyone aiming to share a hotel room, post here!

signature-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Beautiful life beautiful dream [URL=" http://1030am.com/brands/tony-moly.html" target="_blank">Tony moly Singapore[/URL]

BRW
beers 3178 º places 117 º 02:16 Wed 6/1/2016

Small update: we won’t be going to Beershooter (Sunday afternoon) as we (Zoret & me) finally paid them a visit and we think it’s not worth it.

BRW
beers 3178 º places 117 º 15:19 Thu 6/2/2016

Question to all attendants:
What do you prefer:
A) Set up a meeting point (the same for the whole gathering), meet there every day and then go to that day’s zone together.
B) Meet at the metro station closest to the first place of the day.
C) Meet at the first place of the day.

Maakun
beers 10309 º places 319 º 15:51 Thu 6/2/2016

Option A sounds a bit complicated, I’d prefer option B or maybe C. I’m sure I can navigate my way around at least the metro system.

Sigmund
beers 13406 º places 447 º 17:59 Thu 6/2/2016

Originally posted by Maakun
Option A sounds a bit complicated, I’d prefer option B or maybe C. I’m sure I can navigate my way around at least the metro system.

Ditto.

B or C for me too.

<*))))))><

yespr
beers 55614 º places 43 º 02:26 Fri 6/3/2016

B or C for me too