RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Wisconsin | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Woodman’s Waukesha Now Open!

read 282 times • 4 replies • posted 6/14/2013 8:02:38 PM

Thread Frozen

premium
Lemke10 793:19
Hi everyone!
I’m proud to say that Woodman’s has officially opened a new store in Waukesha at the corner of Main and 164. We already have some pretty interesting brews in the store and our beer distributors have lists of other beers that are in the progress of making their way to the shelf. I hope to see a few of you in the store as I love to chat with people that know their beers. If you ever have any questions or special requests feel free to message me anytime as I am the one that will be doing the purchasing!
Prost!

-Chris
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
admin
Skyview 5209:
OMG! That place went up fast.
6/14/2013 8:49:10 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
crossovert 7405:2
wait so a woodmans with an actual beer guy?
6/17/2013 8:30:25 AM

premium
Lemke10 793:19
I try to be. I’ll be the first to admit it’s difficult to balance a liquor store with a great beer selection when you have to do all the buying for wine and hard liquor as well. Thankfully for the craft beer side I was given a good bunch sales people that are on the same page as me. I love drinking good beer and trying new stuff as much as the next person on here so that greatly helps when it comes to making purchasing decisions.
6/17/2013 5:16:57 PM

premium
beerbaaron 1246:107
I’ll definitely be stopping by!
6/19/2013 2:51:55 PM

Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer