RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Pittsburgh | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Summer Tasting

read 1189 times • 32 replies • posted 6/28/2013 6:03:00 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

lithy 2996:156
Ok, letís hear from some of you guys that want to make one of these but havenít yet. I know summer is a busy time so it might take some finangling to get a good date, but weíd rather have you there than not.

Iím pretty open the entire month of July, the busy the first two weekend of August and good after that.
Private message Send the author a private message

HornyDevil
Third weekend in August, then?
6/29/2013 6:52:15 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
cheap 4205:164
Iíve been so into schoolwork lately that I havenít been able to visit you guys....and I miss it. I should be wrapping up the findings of my reserach come the end of october then Iíll become a thorn in yer sides again, heheh.
6/29/2013 9:51:22 AM

premium
Beerman6686 4694:146
Originally posted by cheap
Iíve been so into schoolwork lately that I havenít been able to visit you guys....and I miss it. I should be wrapping up the findings of my reserach come the end of october then Iíll become a thorn in yer sides again, heheh.

You really missed out on the last one. It was almost all sour, funky saison type stuff. None of those rude IPAs or impy stouts.
6/29/2013 9:55:19 AM

premium
Later in August sounds good. My buddyís gf will be driving back to Pittsburgh from philly around that time, so if the stars line up, I should b able to bring a bunch of tired hands stuff hopefully!
7/1/2013 9:45:32 PM

HornyDevil
Had a Colorado buddy of mine send me some stuff from Trinity that Iíll bring to the tasting.

http://www.ratebeer.com/brewers/trinity-brewing-company/9826/

TPS Report, Pappy Legba, and Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta.

Hopefully they exceed the ratings that they got here.
7/4/2013 12:33:49 PM

Would the second weekend in August work for anyone? I got my weekends with plans mixed up and the wife is out of town the weekend of August 10/11.

I think it is my turn to host again.

Also, anyone else? Chime in, we want you to come out. I have a few different things from Sun King and Highland that I can share, and Iím sure I can dig something else out.
7/8/2013 6:41:40 AM

premium
Second weekend is actually better for me now. I thinly im going to Kramers campground brewdown the 3rd weekend.
7/8/2013 7:07:32 AM

HornyDevil
Originally posted by lithy
Would the second weekend in August work for anyone? I got my weekends with plans mixed up and the wife is out of town the weekend of August 10/11. I think it is my turn to host again.

Iím cool with both of those things.
7/8/2013 10:04:41 AM

HornyDevil
I have something going on August 10th. Anyone care if we do this on the 11th?
7/9/2013 5:06:27 AM

Not me. Maybe Hart can make it?
7/9/2013 1:44:06 PM

Home > Forums > Pittsburgh

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us