RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Orlando | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Whatís in at Knightly Spirits?

read 247 times • 4 replies • posted 7/22/2013 8:06:23 AM

Thread Frozen

konstifik 573:36
Hey guys

A couple of friends from the Orlando area are coming over to a music festival in a couple of weeks and have offered to bring me some beer. Theyíre close to Knightly Spirits in Ocoee and wanted to pick it up there rather, but can order from any other KS-shop and have it delivered to that store.

So, what Iím trying to figure out is what in stock at Knightly Spirits Orange Blossom Trail, which seems to be the best one for beer. I couldnít find any info on their website and from the Ratebeer listings itís impossible to tell what is still in stock, nor what the prices are.

So Iím looking for good, preferably but not necessarily, local/regional beer that are in sort of the normal pricerange for craft beer (so $20 bombers are out of the picture). What should I ask them to look for?
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
CheesedMan 555:12
Originally posted by konstifik
Hey guys

A couple of friends from the Orlando area are coming over to a music festival in a couple of weeks and have offered to bring me some beer. Theyíre close to Knightly Spirits in Ocoee and wanted to pick it up there rather, but can order from any other KS-shop and have it delivered to that store.

So, what Iím trying to figure out is what in stock at Knightly Spirits Orange Blossom Trail, which seems to be the best one for beer. I couldnít find any info on their website and from the Ratebeer listings itís impossible to tell what is still in stock, nor what the prices are.

So Iím looking for good, preferably but not necessarily, local/regional beer that are in sort of the normal pricerange for craft beer (so $20 bombers are out of the picture). What should I ask them to look for?

Check out their Facebook page, they tend to update there rather frequently.

They do have fresh CCB cans, as well as the Cucumber Saison.
7/22/2013 8:15:14 AM

Private message send the author a private message

konstifik 573:36
Originally posted by CheesedMan
Check out their Facebook page, they tend to update there rather frequently.

They do have fresh CCB cans, as well as the Cucumber Saison.

Thank you! Last update on Facebook was over a month ago but at least it gave me a better idea of what kind of breweries they usually stock.
7/22/2013 8:30:30 AM

rejectuf 3:2
Best bet would be to call them with a list of breweries youíre interested in. Thursday is when the OBT location gets in most of their new stuff. If thereís a beer youíre interested in that they can order, theyíll order it for you if you ask. Very nice folks there.
7/24/2013 1:32:54 PM

premium
rfg0829 15:2
you can post on there page and they usually get back you pretty quick. Or call the store. They wonít hold anything, but they get a good allotment of most CCB and harder to come by beers in the orlando area.
8/21/2013 2:11:22 PM

Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search