RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > North Carolina | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Wilmington area recommendations?

read 312 times • 3 replies • posted 7/23/2013 6:32:50 PM

Thread Frozen

Drjohnrock 431:23
I値l be in the Wilmington area for about a week next month. Can some of you folks in the area recommend some good bottle shops? I値l be staying in Carolina Beach but will have a car so getting to anyplace in the area will be no problem. I知 especially interested in places that have a lot of regional/NC brews.
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
maxwelldeux 3801:130
It痴 looking to me like Lighthouse ( http://www.lighthousebeerandwine.com/) is going to be your best bet, though I haven稚 been there myself. I知 planning a trip to the area myself soon, so I値l like to hear what others say.
7/24/2013 5:13:51 AM

Private message send the author a private message

Drjohnrock 431:23
Thanks for the response. The Veggie Wagon in Carolina Beach looks like a possibility as well although maybe a tad pricy. Anyone else have any suggestions?
7/28/2013 1:45:48 PM

premium
maxwelldeux 3801:130
I just got back from Wilmington, and was really pleased with Fermental. Nice little beer selection and an awesome place to hang out. Definitely worth a trip.

[Sorry for reviving something this old - just wanted to update this in case it helps someone else out.]
9/14/2013 7:52:11 PM

Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search