1. Before making the wort, steep the Chinook hops in 1 Gal. 175 deg. water for two hours. Remove the hops and chill.
2. Steep adjuncts in 170 deg. water
3. Remove grains and return to boil.
4. Remove from heat and stir in LME
5. Boil 60 minutes with the following hop additions.
2oz Challenger at 60
1oz Centenial at 30
1oz Centenial at 20
1oz Columbus at 10
1oz Columbus at 5
6. Remove, chill, add to primary with the hops tea that you prepared earlier and enough to bring to 6 gal. and pitch yeast. I had to use a blow off as this was a really healthy ferment.
7. Primary for one week.
8. Secondary for one week with 2oz Centenial as dry hop.