1. Mash the grains and rice hulls at a single infusion temperature of 148 F. for one hour|
2. Add FWH charge of Czech Saaz hops during the first runnings.
3. Sparge using your prefered technique.
4. Bring to a boil, then add the second charge of Czech Saaz.
5. Boil for 60 minutes, add the honey, and then cool to 70 F as quickly as possible.
6. Pitch the yeast, and let it ferment for about 7 days.
7. Rack to a secondary fermentor, and add the Glacier hops.
8. Condition for 2 to 3 weeks, then bottle or keg.