1. Add 3 gal. H2O to kettle and raise to 150F.|
2. Add 1/2 DME + grains (in nylon grain bag) and step for 30 min.
3. Rinse grains with 1 gal. H2O @ 170F and squeeze out excess H2O from grains.
4. Add 3 gal. H2O, remaining DME and bring to a boil.
5. Add boiling hops.
6. At 45 min. add whirfloc and wort chiller.
7. At 58 min. add aroma hops.
8. At 60 min. turn off flames and turn on chiller.
9. Rack to fermentor and pitch yeast starter.
10. Primary ferment until finished.
11. Secondary for 1 week.
12. Add corn sugar at bottleing and condition for 2 weeks at room temp.