1. Mash grains at 151 F @ ph 5.2 with 10 qts. water|
2. Sparge to make 5.5 gallons
3. Boil wort with ingredients per above schedule
4. Cool wort and strain out hops while rinseing into fermenter
5. Add yeast starter and aerate well
6. Primary at 65 F till fermentation slows down
7. Transfer to secondary while adding dry hops and cherry puree
8. I cellered my secondary at 55 F for 3 weeks then bottled with 1/2 cup cane sugar boiled in 1 cup water and added to bottling bucket. You may use 3/4 cup corn sugar if you prefer.
9. Celler for 3 weeks before opening.