Not an exact clone, but a very smooth drinking cream ale. Recipe makes 5 gallons. Won best light beer in local competition.
1. mash malt and rice at 148f & ph 5.0 to starch end point. Use gypsum and a little Epsom Salt to lower mash to proper ph.
2. Sparge with 3 gallons water at 165f.
3. Boil wort for 60 min, adding hops and moss as directed.
4. Strain wort and cool to pitching temp. Add water if necessary to make 5 gal.
5. Pitch yeast into fermenter onto wort and aerate well.
6. Ferment at no higher than 72f till completed.
7. At bottling use 1/2 cup cane or 3/4 cup corn sugar
8. Ready in 3 weeks.