Hoppy Honey Wheat Lager|
I gave this a 4 out of 5 star rating for clarity, hoppiness, slightly sour, but smooth drinker.
1. Steep Grains in 3 gal. cold water.
2. BTAB 150 F. Hold for 30 min.
3. Sparge Grains w/1/2 gal. hot water.
4. RTAB. Then lower heat.
5. Add 7 lbs. Wheat Malt Extract, stirring constantly so it doesn’t scorch.
6. Add Sorachi Ace hops.
7. Boil wort 60 min.
8. Follow Hops Schedule
9. First Ferm between 60F.—70F. Up to two weeks, or 1 bubble every ninety seconds.
10. Second Ferm in Lager temps, below 52F. for 3-4 weeks.