1. It helps reduce the gumminess of the rye if yow can do a step-mash and start at 105F for 10 minutes then bring up to regular mash temp.
2. Mash at 150F for 90 minutes.
3. Sparge slowly with lots of water to prevent sticking
4. Boil for at least 90 minutes.
5. After picthing the yeast watch your fermentation temp and do not let it get above 70F. Agitate the yeast often during the first 7 days to help attenuation.
6. This one is drinkable suprisingly quick for the gravity and amount of hops but will also age very nicely.
7. Specs: OG 1.092, FG 1.020, IBU’s 110 (yeah right), SRM 16