1. Mash-in with 15 qts water @ 128°F for protien rest @ 120°F for 10 minutes.
2. Raise temp to 150°F for starch conversion of 60 minutes.
3. Raise temp to 168°F for mash-out of 10 minutes.
4. Sparge with 6 gallons water @ 170°F.
5. Boil for 90 minutes with hop and spice additions as noted above.<\b>
6. Pitch yeast @ 70°F. Ferment @ 80°F for 7 days.
7. Transfer to secoandary for 14 days.
8. Cool to 32°F, carbonate and let rest for 14 days.
Brewers specifics: OG 1.065, FG 1.015, IBU’s 37, SRM 8
This beer should improve with age for about 3 months and will keep for a year without loosing character, but is best fresh.