10 Barrel Cherry Crush
     click to upload

Serve in Bowl

RATINGS: 7   MEAN: 3.52/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
TheMalMan (2) - Redmond, Oregon, USA - DEC 10, 2013 does not count
Had at the Bend pub served in a snifter. Tight champagne type bubbles and pink in color. Nice sweet to sour balance. The finish was tart. overall this is a good sour

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Masterkush7 (568) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - DEC 2, 2013
this was a really unique beer. not really my style. almost like a sour candy this beer seemed almost to artificial and sweet for my taste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
IndianaRed (2606) - Boise, Idaho, USA - NOV 19, 2013
On Tap at the Boise BP Clear bright deep pink. A ring of bubble edge of the snifter. Tart and acidic, drier and more puckery than I remember the other !0 Barrel BW variants I believe this is based on. Lactic and lemon. Was hoping for a little more cherry flavor, but this is a dry, tart Berliner that is very crisp and refreshing. I wish I had time to order another

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
stevoj (2341) - Boise, Idaho, USA - NOV 16, 2013
Sample from growler at local tasting. Sourish taste cut somewhat by sweet cherry flavors. I prefer the Berlin varieties where you mix the flavor yourselves but otherwise, not too bad.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Frahmo (316) - Idaho, USA - NOV 16, 2013
On tap at the brewery. Pours a reddish amber with some quickly fading white head. Light citrus aroma. Big sour acidic flavor laced with cherry, finishes with some mouth puckering acidity. No sweet or bitter flavors in this guy. Just straight sour, with some cherry overtones. Very nicely done.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
JohnGalt1 (595) - , Idaho, USA - NOV 7, 2013
Found out this was on tap at 10 Barrel Boise tonight and made a beeline to 9th and Bannock to hook up with SAS and Buckeyeboy. $5ish for the pour, pretty fair if you ask me. Pours a pinkish/orange with a short lasting white head... no real lacing. Nose shows a distilled pie cherry element that is accentuated by the lactic/lemony essence. Flavor is tart/acidic... lightly tannic with nice sour cherry essence... The cherry is very nice once it really warms up.. I could drink this until my throat burned. Body is light with good carbonation. So far out of all the "Crush" series, this is my personal favorite because I love pie cherries and they remind me of summer... but I think the Apricot or the Cucumber are likely a little more complex.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
BuckeyeBoy (2878) - Boise, Idaho, USA - NOV 7, 2013
On tap at 10barrel Boise pub. Pours out a crisp rich copper topped with a ring of white head. Nose is pie cherries lemon zest and a little sweetness. Taste is pucker sour tart cherries and a lactic lemon finish. I do enjoy all of the crush brews 10barrel makes.