overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 47   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.77   EST. CALORIES: 158   ABV: 5.25%
This golden-pink beer combines our light, refreshing wheat ale with all-natural raspberry extract, added before carbonation to produce a subtle raspberry aroma and flavor. Bronze Medal Winner at the 1995 Great American Beer Festival.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
KCKajr (15) - Kansas City, Kansas, USA - MAR 31, 2004
It's hard to look manly ordering anything with the word raspberry in it, but I don't let that stop me. One of the best fruit beers I have tried. The raspberry is highly evident. Nice and tasty. Curiously high amount of carbonation. I really enjoyed this.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
cb (810) - Roeland Park, Kansas, USA - FEB 1, 2003
The raspberry flavor, was very evident and not "real" enough for me. Better than most raspberry wheats though, perhaps there was just a bit more extract than necessary, making the berry aspect too strong?

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
grant (842) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - JAN 31, 2003
Well, I'm male, and I guess in direct opposition to what some have noted below, I like this. I've had quite a few raspberry wheats, and I like the idea of jazzing up a pretty boring style (American Wheat). I thought this one was well done. The raspberry tasted natural, and the wheat/malt backround was solid. There were two problems, however: 1. This was ambitiously way overcarbonated. and 2. This beer was a little on the sweet side. Overall not a bad effort.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
argo0 (11637) - Washington DC, USA - SEP 22, 2002
Pleasant mild beer with easy-going raspberry aroma and flavor that don’t overwhelm.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
OldJack99 (114) - USA - SEP 2, 2002
Interesting beer thats worth a try, a lot of people like it, I just thought it had too much raspberry flavor and prefer 75th streets other beers.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Beloved Beer (278) - California, USA - JUN 18, 2002
Quite fruity. A bit simplistic for a wheat. Lacking in body.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Indra (2656) - Overland Park, Kansas, USA - FEB 20, 2002
UPDATED: SEP 27, 2004 Ha! Subtle raspberry. I don't think so. This is an in-your-face, sweet fruity raspberry wheat brew. Some nice tartness to cut the sweetness would have helped, perhaps. Very fizzy and is a little hard to drink a full glass of.