Aksarben Apricot Wheat

Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 2.15/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.42   ABV: -

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
eboats (1082) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - NOV 26, 2006
Figured I would bust this out as my 600 because I had it lying around and no one had rated it. Sledge beat me to it the day I decided to rate it! Bottled from the brewery. Poured hazy copper with a small white head. No apricot noticable in the aroma. Aroma has some mild prune, but mostly white grape juice is the smell I get. Also seems to have a hint of nuttiness in the aroma. Flavor is sweet with fruit notes. Not sure what exact fruits they are. Kind of tastes like a handful from one of those assorted bags of dried fruits. Pretty mild all the way around. Body is semi thin. No real wheat flavor to this.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
SledgeJr (3577) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - NOV 26, 2006
On tap at the brewpub. Pours a cloudy light brown with a very thin off white head. Little to no aroma at first, but presents a fruity scent upon warming. Has a mild prune flavor, but no apricots. Thin body. Semi-sweet maltiness is mild. Has a residual mild bitter finish. This beer does not seem very wheaty either.