overall

RATINGS: 120   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.66   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 219   ABV: 7.3%
Pumpkin Ale is pumpkin pie in a bottle. Skip the pie after dinner and just have a couple of these! An American Amber Ale flavored with all those fall spices we love!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
robgibbens (405) - Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA - OCT 17, 2010
aroma: pumpkin spice, not very strong appearance: a very dark amber with a thin head taste: sweet with a cherry bubblegum aftertaste, interesting palate: smooth medium bodied overall: decent but itís a bit sweet for me. does not embody the pumpkin flavor of many others in this category.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
GhostFace (321) - Wisconsin, USA - FEB 11, 2012
12oz bottle courtesy of Drake. deep amber in color. nice aroma of all the scents youíd associate with a pumpkin brew; pumpkin, clove, nutmeg & allspice. taste follows the aroma to the "T", all while staying well balanced. this is a very tasty beer!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
ljstephenson (249) - Enterprise, Alabama, USA - OCT 3, 2010
Pour is a cloudy dark orange color with an off-white head with good lacing. Aroma is strong with cinnamon, corriander and malt. Flavor is strong with pumpkin, spice and cinnamon, soft carbonation. Finishes soft with stronger presence of alcohol at the end. Fantastic seasonal.

Bamaboy1975 (242) - Suffolk, Virginia, USA - SEP 14, 2013
I LOVE THIS BEER. I was in phonexville at the end of fall last year and happened to walk into a bar that had it on tap. I have had ALOT of pumpkins beers, this is by far my favorite. I live in philly and am excited for the fall, mainly because of this beer, I hope that it finds me again, as I continue to search for it. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Spookgolds (241) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 17, 2011
I am reading all the reviews about how this is like drinking a pumpkin pie, Iím not getting that at all. I mean itís not terrible, but something just isnít right. I think Iíll try another and re rate it later.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
zdk9 (183) - Texas, USA - NOV 7, 2010
(12oz bottle thanks to Exiled) Pours a full orange color. Smells sweet and buttery, cinnamon, white sugar, banana. Taste has even more spice- cinnamon, clove, a touch of buttered rum. I can get the pumpkin too. Itís a little more spice than I would like but a good dessert beer. I could drink some more of this.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
DCJack (181) - Alabama, USA - DEC 1, 2010
Iím not big on fruit beers and this has a big fruit taste. Lotsa cinnamon, like drinking a pumpkin pie. Bet Iím the first person to say that. Very thick mouthfeel, which I like. Gives a good happy buzz.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
JBoan (176) - Arizona, USA - SEP 25, 2013
Bottle. Pours an orange/amber-ish with a white head. Aroma is pumpkin pie, cinnamon, pumpkin, nutmeg, vanilla, pie crust. This beer tastes like a pumpkin pie. Great flavors with cinnamon, nutmeg, pie crust and pumpkin. Medium bodied and great balanced for fall!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Eberndt (163) - - SEP 2, 2013
Great pumpkin beer. Better than pumpking but not as good as schlafyís. Sweet flavor and aroma. Wife liked it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
ausomeawestin (151) - Maryland, USA - SEP 28, 2013
pours orange with white head. aroma of vegetation, spices, malt. tastes of pumpkin, indistinct vegetation, cinnamon, nutmeg, caramel malt. palate is full and well-bodied. disclaimer: iím not a big pumpkin ale guy.