Brewed by Amsterdam Brewing Company
Style: Pale Lager
Toronto, Canada

RATINGS: 157   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.44   IBU: 14   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Natural Blonde is a creamy gold lager with noticable malt flavor and a hint of hop nose.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
danmingo (25) - Alberta, CANADA - SEP 19, 2010
Very impressed with this lager. Doesnít overwhelm you with corn flavour as so many alleged premium lagers do. Iím a big fan of indepedant breweries and this beer did not disappoint.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
OnBeerGal (5) - CANADA - JUL 10, 2006 does not count
A long time fav. of mine, itís a little hoppier than I usually like them. Overall very clean and well balanced.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
bluejayjoker (4) - Alberta, CANADA - SEP 6, 2013 does not count
Cool, crisp, easy drinking lager. Very universal food pairings. Great for party pleasers.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
TheCheshireCat (1) - Bradford, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 3, 2006 does not count
I love this beer. Had it for the first time on Tap at a fine establishment downtown. Great color, Smooth taste a little on the hoppy side but it leaves very little after taste. I buy my cases right from the brewery so its always freash! If nothing else. its def worth a try

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
chainman (104) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 10, 2007
Iíve had this in a bottle and on draft, and I prefer the bottle. Nice light taste, corn evident but not overpowering. A nice beer for the warm weather - reminds me of the wonderful Rolling Rock, but more flavour. A lot of people deride this beer as a "macro"-style lager. True, this is a beer that does not take risks, but it has a clean taste that convinces me these guys care about their customers. Whenever Iím in the mood for something simple to enjoy, I turn to this one!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
JesseM (1155) - Margaritaville, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 21, 2007
500ml bottle. Pours a nice golden colour with a sizable white head, looks carbonated, with a corny, malty aroma, which is actually pretty decent. The taste is mostly malts, corn, straw, hay, a little bread, with a small hop finish. This is actually FAR better than the low rating would have you believe. It has the nice oily mouth-feel of other beers such as Budvar, which is a huge plus for my own personal tastes. Perhaps itís just a fresher bottle, I picked it up today because I hadnít seen it before and Iím pretty sure my LCBO just got it in. Itís a very enjoyable brew, despite a little skunkiness, give it a break geez, thereís enough else to enjoy here.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
AaronBouchard (150) - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA - OCT 2, 2008
500ml bottle. I was suprised to find this beer was Canadian. I love Euro beer but there is one thing I love more and that is my Canadian beers. Dark gold hue on the pour as advertised with a perfect sized lasting head. With bready earth aroma. I don’t know if it just me or it tastes sort of like Olands Export with a slight pastry aftertaste. A beer that is very kind to the taste buds. GIve me more!!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Yamato (37) - Tokyo, JAPAN - JAN 4, 2015
At a pub on college street with Jun. The server recommended it as "a lager much better than Canadian". Golden color. Citrus aroma and taste. Really Hoppy. Like it. Good as a first round.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
kaser (4341) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 4, 2015
Clear orange color. White head. Straw grassy flavor. Not bad. Poured from draft as part of a flight at Amsterdamn brewery.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Randy4Beer (383) - - SEP 8, 2014
Pours a clear straw colour with little head and very fine, almost invisible carbonation. Aromas are of light citrus, with a slight hint of wet cardboard in the background. A smidgen of honey too. Tastes are fairly sweet citrus fruits, with some apple in the background. Each mouthful gives the impression it is watery, but then it always finishes with more substance than expected on the swallow and after taste.. An extremely quaffable beer.