overall
Brewed by Amsterdam Brewing Company
Style: Pale Lager
Toronto, Canada

RATINGS: 146   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.4   IBU: 14   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Natural Blonde is a creamy gold lager with noticable malt flavor and a hint of hop nose.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
danmingo (25) - Alberta, CANADA - SEP 19, 2010
Very impressed with this lager. Doesnít overwhelm you with corn flavour as so many alleged premium lagers do. Iím a big fan of indepedant breweries and this beer did not disappoint.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
OnBeerGal (5) - CANADA - JUL 10, 2006 does not count
A long time fav. of mine, itís a little hoppier than I usually like them. Overall very clean and well balanced.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
bluejayjoker (4) - Alberta, CANADA - SEP 6, 2013 does not count
Cool, crisp, easy drinking lager. Very universal food pairings. Great for party pleasers.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
TheCheshireCat (1) - Bradford, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 3, 2006 does not count
I love this beer. Had it for the first time on Tap at a fine establishment downtown. Great color, Smooth taste a little on the hoppy side but it leaves very little after taste. I buy my cases right from the brewery so its always freash! If nothing else. its def worth a try

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
chainman (104) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 10, 2007
Iíve had this in a bottle and on draft, and I prefer the bottle. Nice light taste, corn evident but not overpowering. A nice beer for the warm weather - reminds me of the wonderful Rolling Rock, but more flavour. A lot of people deride this beer as a "macro"-style lager. True, this is a beer that does not take risks, but it has a clean taste that convinces me these guys care about their customers. Whenever Iím in the mood for something simple to enjoy, I turn to this one!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
JesseM (1151) - Margaritaville, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 21, 2007
500ml bottle. Pours a nice golden colour with a sizable white head, looks carbonated, with a corny, malty aroma, which is actually pretty decent. The taste is mostly malts, corn, straw, hay, a little bread, with a small hop finish. This is actually FAR better than the low rating would have you believe. It has the nice oily mouth-feel of other beers such as Budvar, which is a huge plus for my own personal tastes. Perhaps itís just a fresher bottle, I picked it up today because I hadnít seen it before and Iím pretty sure my LCBO just got it in. Itís a very enjoyable brew, despite a little skunkiness, give it a break geez, thereís enough else to enjoy here.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
AaronBouchard (150) - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA - OCT 2, 2008
500ml bottle. I was suprised to find this beer was Canadian. I love Euro beer but there is one thing I love more and that is my Canadian beers. Dark gold hue on the pour as advertised with a perfect sized lasting head. With bready earth aroma. I don’t know if it just me or it tastes sort of like Olands Export with a slight pastry aftertaste. A beer that is very kind to the taste buds. GIve me more!!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
cyrenaica (966) - Milton, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 22, 2007
500ml bottle
5.0%
I tried this beer on October 28, 2007 after purchasing from my local LCBO outlet. The bottle poured a very nice translucent gold into the glass witrh a very loose frothy head thad disappeared quickly. The aroma is mildly hoppish with citrus tones. The mouthfeel is medium-bodied with mild carbonation. The taste is a combination of citrus tones, hops, and a little grass.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
jjarovi (55) - markham, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 23, 2013
Not my usual style, but on the hot patio sometimes you need a lighter beer - this is one of the best in the city. Subtle malt back makes it more than a throw-away light beer, has enough body to warrant drinking another after your first.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Moke (5) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 21, 2007 does not count
Recently had it again in 341ml bottle. As others have said, it isnít particularly anything special. I will say it seems they have substantially improved it from what I remember of the product from their old location. Pours a nice clear golden, somewhat lighter in appearance. Head was minimal but a nice crisp white. low to medium amount of carbonation. The flavour is actually quite good now, very smooth and refreshing with a slight sweetness. I found it hard to place, but Iíd agree with the description of a dry lemony finish. New cheaper 25 pack from the brewery itself makes me put the over-all rating up. Canít stress enough that it really seems to taste better then it did some years back from their King st. location, try it again if you havenít had it in awhile.