RATINGS: 2895   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.57/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Originally brewed in 1975 to commemorate Paul Revere's ride, this brew is a heavily hopped ale (Cascade hops) with a copper color and a hoppy nose.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
spkldhenlvr24 (517) - Newburgh/Buffalo, New York, USA - AUG 13, 2004
This beer reminded me more like a spice/herb/vegatable than an IPA. Decent spicy, lightly hopped aroma. Appearance was very impressive. Off-white head lasted the entire time. Hazy peach, orange color. Flavor is well blended with hops, spices, yeast, etc. Good hoppy finish. Another solid Anchor beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
tipsytoad (85) - JERSEY - AUG 11, 2004
This beer was great until the finish. the aroma is wonderfully flowery and slightly spicy, pouring beautifully into the glass. the taste initially lived up to the aroma, but ended very bitter, too much for my liking. still, a good beer, typical of the US style.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
tomxcs (321) - California, USA - AUG 8, 2004
A nice IPA, not too over the top, with a good amount of hops. I wouldn’t call it heavily hopped for an IPA, but just the right amount to balance with other flavors. Beautiful golden color. Nice hop flower aroma and some lingering bitterness at the end.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
mjg74 (2910) - La Mesa, California, USA - AUG 8, 2004
Pours a nce dark golden color. Has a really nice hoppy aroma. Has a hoppy bite, not overpowering but nice and balanced. Good quality IPA, not the best but good.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Walt (2449) - Austin, Texas, USA - AUG 5, 2004
Pours beautiful gold with bright white head...smells very floral and hoppy...not as bitter as I’d expected...finish crisp and warm...a good starter IPA if you are just warming up to the style...

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
RichardWilding (201) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - AUG 1, 2004
Typical American IPA aroma/flavour. Not that this is a bad thing.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
barenada (211) - Georgetown, Indiana, USA - JUL 26, 2004
The citrusy smell and taste were just too much for me. It tasted like beer and orange juice mixed. Blech.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
BrockLanders (780) - Panama City, Florida, USA - JUL 26, 2004
Every time I drink this it reminds me of why this is my old "standby" ale. When my knucklehead friends reach for a Bud, I grab one of these. Very nice sweet floral aroma. Honey colored, with a very smooth white head. The flavor is smooth drinkable, with a nice hoppy finish. Wonderfully flavorful on the palate, sweet, floral and bitter. Very nice beer, very well done.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
NobleSquirrel (3438) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 25, 2004
Very pretty IPA color of deep gold. SLightly clouded, how I like it. Very nice nose of fruits and flowers. The hop taste is distinctly cascade and it caught me a bit off guard. For a minute, I thought I might be tasting an I2PA. It has a high IBU count, I’m sure, but tasty nonetheless. A nice beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
eboats (1082) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JUL 19, 2004
Cloudy orange with yeast sediment with a medium white head that diminishes fast. Has a strong hoppy fruit aroma. Has a smooth balance that I didn’t expect given the aroma. Nothing extreme in any way here. Solid malt, good hops, and a little citrus taste.