overall

RATINGS: 102   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.95   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Our Cinnful Apple cider is crisp and refreshing with a spicy twist. The sweet, slightly tart apple flavor is balanced with cinnamon spice, adding a slight heat for a flavor that is truly Cinnful.

wwe (1) - - JAN 19, 2014 does not count
the taste is to die for aroma is great i recommend it for diehard hard cider fans i always drink this on holidays

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
kyledkroening (3) - Yorkville, Illinois, USA - AUG 18, 2013 does not count
Very solid addition to the Angry Orchard line up! A hint of cinnamon. May be even better served warm/hot !

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
RJ815 (16) - Florida, USA - OCT 29, 2013
I already reasonably enjoyed Angry Orchardís Traditional Dry Hard Cider, but I found this seasonal variety even more to my liking. Itís less bittersweet and more just straight up sweet, with the cinnamon providing a very nice extra kick of flavor and aroma on top of an already good base. Delightful and recommended.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
mandylee (50) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 31, 2013
Great cinnamon flavor for a cider. Great light color & autumn cinnamon aroma. Not one I would want all the time or after other ciders, but its a great treat!!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
kidmartinek (3742) - austin, Texas, USA - JUN 14, 2014
Best aroma memories ever. Fishy. Dank golden haze. Look for a bubble. Natural cinnamon and apple flavor. Dryish. Easy love.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
JaBier (5011) - Capital City, Ohio, USA - AUG 8, 2013
Bottle given to me by my brother. Clear yellow to gold in color with a thin white head. Aroma of apple sweetness and very light spice; not picking up as much cinnamon as I was expecting. Sweet apple flavor with a nice cinnamon character before a tart apple finish.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Butters (3846) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - SEP 28, 2013
Clear golden yellow pour with almost no head. Best cinnamon nose iíve ever smelled. Kinda like a fireball candy. Flavor balances the cinnamon heat with sweet/tart apple. Not sure it that flavor combo really works for me, but it sure is interesting. Not quite as good as the ginger variety, but this is pretty damn good.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
DarkSong (295) - Dacula, Georgia, USA - JAN 27, 2014
It pours a golden color with minimal carbonation. It has a very nice cinnamon aroma with apple. It has a very nice tart apple taste with cinnamon in the aftertaste. This is my first angry orchard cider and I like it. Another wonderful drink from this brewery.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
ben4321 (4092) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - SEP 7, 2014
Location: 12 oz bottle from Buy Rite, 9/7/14

Aroma: The aroma is apple cider with some cinnamon, which is just as it should be
Appearance: It pours a mostly clear golden color with a small white head and light lace
Flavor: The flavor is much the same, a bit sweet, but the cinnamon adds a really nice balance
Palate: The body is light, but not watery, with a solid mouthfeel, and a spicy finish
Overall Impression: I have always enjoyed how cinnamon plays on apple cider, so itís not surprise that I enjoyed this cider. The cinnamon balances the sweetness really nicely. It isnít quite to the level of Totally Roasted for me, but this is probably my favorite easily located cider. Very much a fall autumn specialty. Iím not generally a huge cider drinker, but I could definitely drink this as it gets a little cooler outside.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
gregwilsonstl (1143) - Missouri, USA - SEP 15, 2013
I just bought 20 lbs of pick your own apples.....made apple cinnamon muffins, apple cinnamon coffee cake, baked apples with cinnamon, and just when I thought I was done, my girlfriend handed me this. This tastes like everything we made, but more tart then the Johnathon apples we used. Another good Angry Orchard cider.