overall

RATINGS: 337   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.06   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
This crisp and refreshing cider mixes the sweetness of the apples with a subtle dryness for a balanced cider taste. The fresh apple aroma and slightly sweet, ripe apple flavor make this cider hard to resist.

BrettMagzz (1) - Massachusetts, USA - FEB 15, 2012 does not count
Best hard cider out there in my opinion. Clear, crisp, sweet yet dry. Really is not a true "beer" in fairness but very refreshing if looking for something different.

savejoseph (2) - Hollywood, Florida, USA - JAN 22, 2013 does not count
Clean crisp taste. Almost like drinking apple juice with some carbonation. My favorite apple cider so far.

racecarr98 (25) - Illinois, USA - MAR 16, 2013
This is a refreshing experience from the normal apple beers. Even my wife likes it, and itís gluten free to boot.

mei62 (1) - - MAR 22, 2013 does not count
Great tasting hard cider. Nice taste of apple. Not too sweet and not too bitter either.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
jayzz (203) - Illinois, USA - FEB 7, 2014
I love the ciders and this one does not disappoint. Smells like an apple and tastes like apple cider. I canít even tell it has alcohol in it.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
calebrum (41) - Saint cloud, Minnesota, USA - MAR 14, 2013
Very crisp, fruity, full-bodied and refreshing. The best that I have tried..............

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
geologyguy (586) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - OCT 31, 2012
Excellent! Sadly, I have to admit this is one of the best drinks on this app...even though its a cider!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Aerobabe71688 (1) - Florida, USA - APR 13, 2013 does not count
Great hard cider!! Addiction is what I would call it. It has a great taste with out a harsh apple flavor. The flavor is there but itís more like spiked apple cider . I love it!!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
ashleysp916 (10) - Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 5, 2013
This was the very first Angry Orchard flavor I had ever tried and I was thoroughly impressed. Itís absolutely refreshing and perfect for summertime, especially on camping trips in Cook Forest, where I just so happened to be during my first Angry Orchard experience. The bar where my boyfriend and I tried this beer also concocted a variety of mixed drinks with the cider after dark and they were excellent as well.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
volantek (20) - - APR 21, 2014
This hard cider is the bees knees. It has good flavor and has sort of a sour aftertaste.