Serve in Snifter, Tulip

RATINGS: 3855   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.9/5   EST. CALORIES: 216   ABV: 7.2%
This is an aggressive beer. You probably wonít like it. It is quite doubtful that you have the taste or sophistication to appreciate an ale of this quality and depth.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
millerclmb (44) - Boulder, Missouri, USA - JUL 4, 2004
Most drinkable incredibly good beer for most other artisian crafts to be measured by. I would love to try this on tap. Crisp palate and very well balanced flavor. One of my favorites.

billism (44) - Missouri City, Texas, USA - DEC 12, 2005
1Pt. 6FlOz. bottle. Small light tan head. Amber-ruby colored body. Fruity aroma. Somewhat creamy palate. I can taste the easy going maltiness just before the hops bites in hard and stays for a bitter finish. I am not a big hop head, but I did enjoy this beer. I may not be "worthy", but this beer is.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
jimmbo123 (44) - Washington, USA - JUN 16, 2009
Exceptional hop flavor predominates over a great basic beer base. This was the first beer I ever liked with more hop flavor than Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Many other beers from many other brewers seem to try miserably to mimic this. However, it is not as good as their Levitation Ale.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
bluesman42@gmailcom (43) - Arkansas, USA - MAR 12, 2007
Hoppy as hell. This one kicked right in the back of the mouth, but that wasnít a bad thing. Nice frothy head and a spicy finish.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
ghostwheel (43) - Hauppauge, New York, USA - APR 26, 2004
A great pour. Nice deep copper hue. Hint of hops in the smell, but a stronger taste of hops in the drink. Great aftertaste which stays long and a solid alcoholic punch. Knocked me on my ass.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Bill86 (43) - Tennessee, USA - MAY 27, 2008
Brutal....definitely intense. But in a good way, if only more beers tasted like this. Definitely worth the 6 bucks a bottle.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
MicroRob (42) - Kelowna, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 13, 2003
Hops, malts, full body, color... and cool name. I'm very worthy. What more can I say, this beer is one fine specimen. Warning: After drinking this beer, some of your standards may seem too boring to drink afterwards.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
sirchris (42) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 23, 2005
Nice red body with an off-white head. Nice foamy head. Good amount of hop in the aroma. The taste contains a bunch of different hop attributes, citrusy, piney. The hop taste comes on strong, but tasty. Very good brew.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
thegreat78 (42) - San Marcos, California, USA - NOV 2, 2007
Poured out of the badass bottle into a pint glass. Has a very nice color with a good head that dissipates fairly quickly. This beer is very unique - but definitely tasty. It certainly lives up to its name as it is very in your face with all of the hops. I canít quite put my finger on any particular flavor in the taste, but it is relatively complex. Definitely glad I got my hands on this. An excellent brew.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
beerwolf77 (42) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 28, 2009
I know Iím late to the party but, give me a break Iím just starting out in my serious craft journey. Poured from a awesome looking bomber. That insulted me several times while reading the back story. I loved it. Itís a deep red brown color with a wee bit of head. I was expecting more head but, Iím not that concerned about. The aroma is faint but,there. I really had to get my nose in this one. It smells of citrus and hops. The taste was wonderful. Thereís the initial bite of the citrus hops and nice caramel smoothness that makes this very drinkable. The mouth feel is pleasant with a decent heartyness moderate carbonation. Overall this is a winner in my book. Iím not a hop head by any means but, if this the gateway to bigger and stronger hop flavors. The door has been kicked wide open my friends.