Austin Beerworks Heisenberg

Serve in Weizen

RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 3.65/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.11   ABV: -

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
lb4lb (2458) - Austin, Texas, USA - APR 19, 2014
Pours clear gold. Smell is lightly malty, wheat and touch of yeast. Taste is smooth and wheaty with mild balancing bitterness. Finishes with wheat. Clean and flavorful and very drinkable. Great summer beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
fly (1417) - austin, Tejas, Alabama, USA - JUN 28, 2013
I would rate this higher, and perhaps I should - but the sad fgact is that I have become burned out on wheat beers after decades of drinking them, Excellent job on this one though. If only I had it a few years back I might have gone into a major rave.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Mora2000 (5527) - McKinney, Texas, USA - MAY 27, 2013
On tap at the Whip In. Crystal clear golden color with a white head. The aroma and flavor are great. I get a good dose of wheat, as well as some banana and clove notes. The flavor also has a good amount of bubblegum, a character I really dig in German wheat beers. Medium, soft mouthfeel and medium carbonation. A very nice beer. Hope they can it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
kidmartinek (3508) - austin, Texas, USA - MAY 9, 2013
Bright, clear golden color. White head. Old paper, light wheat malt aroma. Refreshing light fruity bubblegum flavor, better when its cold. Foamy body. Pretty awesome overall, but drink when cold.