overall

RATINGS: 183   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.49   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
We’ve taken the traditional Arnold Palmer and meadified it. "Dry hopped" black tea with honey and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Maybe we should can this one so we can bring it to the golf course.

bursprak's rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
bursprak (1005) - Aarhus, - JUN 1, 2014
50 cl bottle shared two ways. Pours orange flat without no head. Aroma is sweets, honey and lemon juice. Taste is again honey, lemon juice, some herbal notes and some pine. Pretty good!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
killroy (71) - BULGARIA - APR 30, 2015
First mead ever to try. Nice, rich, golden color. Moderate carbonation. Aroma of honey and fruits. Same in the taste and a bit of a lemon. Interesting.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Gandalf39 (129) - - APR 30, 2015
Au nez c’est fromage de chèvre et miel. En bouche c’est herbeux, acidulé, un peu sucré. Etrange mais très bon!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Desverger (3056) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - APR 26, 2015
Tap@Taphouse, Copenhagen - clear golden pour with tiny thin head. Aroma and taste is prominent honey, almost medicinal cough mixture sweetness, very sweet, unable to pick up anything else here. ---Sent via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 14/20
Alusmamuts (789) - LATVIA - APR 17, 2015
Amber cloudy with minimal white head. Good strong honey aroma. Strong fruity sourness mixed with good honey sweetness. Bit too sweet for me, but anyway well balanced mix.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
c0fein (323) - Helsinki, FINLAND - APR 5, 2015
500ml bottle from Saveur-Biere. 343 05 14.

First mead rating. Orange colour with no head. Musty strong aroma with some barn feeling. Flavour of lemon, barn, teabag. Dry mouth. Interesting stuff. Not sure if I like this or not.. a bit fuggy.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
jookos (3164) - FINLAND - APR 2, 2015
Bottle. Orange hazy, meady honey, sugary condensed meadowy nose, lots of grassy, floral notes. Dry finish. Strong honey, herby floral. Very intensive flavours, just too powerful for my nimble tastebuds.

-- bb

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
portableparty (2011) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - MAR 25, 2015
500ml bottle. Pours orange with white foamy collar. Aroma is tart funky honey syrup and tea. Taste is tart sweet and then there is the tea.

daknole (10103) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - MAR 25, 2015
Gold pour. Reminds me of the honey and lemon that my parents used to give me when I was sick. Sweet, citrusy, lemons, honey.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
SudsMcDuff (6570) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - MAR 8, 2015
I want you to kill every gopher on the course!

Check me if I’m wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they’re gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Gophers, ya great git! The gophers! The little brown furry rodents!

We can do that; we don’t even have to have a reason.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
djd07 (5177) - Houston, Texas, USA - MAR 8, 2015
Bottle thanks to Graeme. Pours a cloudy orange with small white head. The aroma is strong lucas salt and honey. Medium mouth, strong honey, lemon juice, tea, good.