overall

RATINGS: 177   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.48   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
We’ve taken the traditional Arnold Palmer and meadified it. "Dry hopped" black tea with honey and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Maybe we should can this one so we can bring it to the golf course.

bursprak's rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
bursprak (931) - Aarhus, - JUN 1, 2014
50 cl bottle shared two ways. Pours orange flat without no head. Aroma is sweets, honey and lemon juice. Taste is again honey, lemon juice, some herbal notes and some pine. Pretty good!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
portableparty (1992) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - MAR 25, 2015
500ml bottle. Pours orange with white foamy collar. Aroma is tart funky honey syrup and tea. Taste is tart sweet and then there is the tea.

daknole (10009) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - MAR 25, 2015
Gold pour. Reminds me of the honey and lemon that my parents used to give me when I was sick. Sweet, citrusy, lemons, honey.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
SudsMcDuff (6403) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - MAR 8, 2015
I want you to kill every gopher on the course!

Check me if I’m wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they’re gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Gophers, ya great git! The gophers! The little brown furry rodents!

We can do that; we don’t even have to have a reason.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
djd07 (4919) - Houston, Texas, USA - MAR 8, 2015
Bottle thanks to Graeme. Pours a cloudy orange with small white head. The aroma is strong lucas salt and honey. Medium mouth, strong honey, lemon juice, tea, good.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
fidelis83 (2092) - Clinton, Iowa, USA - MAR 1, 2015
Cloudy gold pour with a thin white head. Aroma is smoky tea, honeycomb, lemon, light nutty notes and mild dried stalky plants. Flavor is smoky and earthy black tea, honeycomb, lemon, sweet floral notes and a little hay. Medium body, slightly syrupy entry, light carbonation and somewhat astringent, tea-like finish. Really tasty stuff overall, very nice, full honey flavor and aroma without being overly sweet.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Lukasmh (308) - Aarhus, DENMARK - FEB 28, 2015
Tap. Pours i sticky hazy golden, really honey’ish, and small short lasting white head. Aroma is tons of sweet honey. Some spicy herbal heather honey, slight citrus zest. Taste is first sweet honey, turns juicy bitter lemon juice and then really dry spicy tea finish. Tea coating dry on the teethes. Went awesome with sushi! Body is kind of light, despite the sweet honey and has a pleasant carbonation.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Beerman6686 (4979) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 25, 2015
This poured a light brown with a beige head. Aroma was of almost straight black tea and light lemon. Flavor was almost all black tea which I’m just not a fan of.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
X (45) - California, USA - FEB 22, 2015
Really decent mead. I am a big fan of iced teas and this really captures the essence of those. I’ll probably make this a regular in my house as long as local supply is available.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
BRW (1300) - Barcelona, SPAIN - FEB 20, 2015
On tap at Biercab. Orange colour with small white head. Honey, citric aroma. Sweet, honey, citric taste. Medium body.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
GranvilleTim (1759) - Granville, Illinois, USA - FEB 15, 2015
Clear yellow pour with no head. Aroma is tea and lemon. sweat at start, finished with lemon and tea. Tea more prominent. Really starting to like mead more and more.