RATINGS: 56   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.77   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Launched by Kid Rock.
Originally brewed at Michigan Brewing Company and since 2012 in Brew Detroit.
Itís born out of of bushels of American barley and hops harvested straight from the heartland. Itís crafted with care in place where Detroitís factories mark one horizon and wild forests mark the next. This beerís built with Michigan pride. Pry one open and youíll know: thereís trouble brewing. This is pure American Badass. americanbadassbeer.com

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
ClintMaverick (1) - Michigan, USA - SEP 12, 2015 does not count
The first time I bought this beer was because the label caught my eye. Good packaging is a good sell by any standards. Well, needless to say we bought a 6 pack and went home. After finishing the 6 pack we proceeded to go back to the liquor store and bought three more. Iím not the biggest fan of Lagers but this one was great. Not to mention itís brewed in Michigan so thatís a plus too.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
crossovert (9741) - Illinois, USA - AUG 31, 2015
355ml bottle. as "Badass American Lager". Aroma is a bit sulphury, light fruits, grain. Flavor is grainy, slight metallic, along the lines of an adjunct lager, maybe a bit sweeter, a small brewery has done well to make a decent pale lager this is far more easy to palate than PBR.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Dogbrick (9824) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - AUG 12, 2015
Bottled "Kid Rock" version. Pale yellow color with a thin white head that evaporates quickly. Spotty lacing on the glass. Adjuncts and malt in the nose. Light-bodied with flavors of corn, grainy malt and slight hops. The finish is mildly hoppy up front with a stale malty aftertaste. Nothing shocking here considering I bought it as a good, still substantially below average.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Frank (3534) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 17, 2015
This is Kid Rock branded cheap beer and it tastes about as good as you would expect, unless youíd expect such a thing to be good. It doesnít smell terrible, a little corny, but itís sweet and oxidized tasting and sluggish and thick on the palate. I guess due to the sweetness and a weird butterscotch thing itís got going on you could say this has a little more flavor than most cheap beer but when the flavor is bad, that doesnít really help things.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
rjb847 (4) - - APR 8, 2015 does not count
Aroma smelled like ass. Looked like beer. I did knocked down a half a glass. Great label and name. Beer was Bad and I was an Ass for buying it.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
gratgrat (1) - Portage, Michigan, USA - MAR 19, 2015 does not count
I donít like most beers but I love this! It tastes good kinda light like bud light but bitterness like a dark beer! It has nice color and aroma!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
lukedarock (246) - Howell, Michigan, USA - MAR 6, 2015
Smells of grass or hay, taste is surprisingly good for what we are talkin about here, light corn and sugar flavor very drinkable

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
malkyore (308) - - DEC 14, 2014
I had one of these out of my friends dadís garage when I was 19. I totally felt badass. I saw this beer on diners drive ins and dives. Guy Fieris death spikes hair do was pretty badass... This is a beer made in Michigan and endorsed by a rock star, thatís pretty badass. This beer is badass in spirit in a way rarely seen in the craft beer world. That being said it is not good... It is bad. Buy it to feel badass... Not actually be badass...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Krej (184) - USA - DEC 14, 2014
I would say this beer is definitely more "American" than it is "Badass." I could see it being pretty Redneck too. It does feel nice drinking something local(as I live in Michigan), but thatís all it really has going for it... If this were in any bars, Iíd easily go for it over Bud or Miller, but not over any craft lagers or other craft beers.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BeerStoreDude (18) - - JUL 18, 2014
As beers go, this is a great bottle as a keepsake. Whatís actually in the bottle? Hey... great label