RATINGS: 1724   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.75/5   IBU: 71   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Our Big Eye IPA is a big hoppy brew, thanks to the abundance of American Columbus and Centennial varieties we use to flavor and dry hop. While the English originally added extra hops to preserve their beers for sea travel, we do it for the love of all that bold, intense flavor that makes India Pale Ale one of our favorite styles.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
MarcoDL (4206) - NETHERLANDS - SEP 4, 2016
Bottle. Aroma of fresh hops, mild pine, mellon and peach. Taste has soft hop, caramelly peach, soft pine and mild citrus. Very balanced and nice.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
DavidAust (199) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - AUG 30, 2016
330ml bottle into a pokal style glass. Citrus and piney nose, burnt orange colour with a very lively head from the pour which fades to a decent ring. Plenty of lacing. Taste is medium / heavy bitter with a touch of saltiness. Medium body, with an slightly above average carbonation, and a touch sticky. Fairly long bitter finish that hangs around and ends on an ever so slight bitter citrus tang. Would be great if I liked the taste, but I don’t so the lingering finish is a bad thing this time around. I do like a big IPA, I just can’t get my head around that this is a good one.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Maracuja05 (734) - Mainz, GERMANY - AUG 16, 2016
[backlog] 24-01-15 / bottle in Merimbula, Australia. One of my first IPAs. Wasnt used to the bitterness at this point. I started rating my beers with Untappd and a few basic notes. Now I want to rate them on ratebeer. So my rating sometimes lack some information. Just ignore it, it is for my personal statistics. Untappd-Rating 2.5/5

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Franckg (1222) - Trois-Rivières, Quebec, CANADA - AUG 12, 2016
Bouteille sans date. Robe jaune-orangée claire avec un mince voile de mousse. Arômes de fruits tropicaux (ananas, tangerine, mangue), malt juteux, pamplemousse rose, très légères notes caramélisées. En bouche, tangerine et pamplemousse surtout, moins fruité qu’au nez, zestes d’agrumes, résine de pin. Finale amère de pamplemousse jaune. Texture huileuse et collante, corps mince. Son taux d’alcool non négligeable vient un peu enlever de sa buvabilité.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
OrthoDoc (188) - South Carolina, USA - AUG 12, 2016
Two months old, Enjoyable IPA but not outstanding. Smells like two hearted but taste is not as good. More pine them citrus on the taste with a lingering bitterness. A pretty malty IPA. Above average. Would try again when fresh. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
PugUglyBrewer (180) - - AUG 11, 2016
Long lasting pine resin on the palate. Grapefruit-like tart character up front. Malt balance is complimentary to the hop favored recipe. Bright orange in color with filtered clarity. Not as impressive as Sculpin but a great IPA nonetheless.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Lagerboy (1956) - British Columbia, CANADA - AUG 11, 2016
Bomber. Mostly clear deeper orange, lasting firm off-white foam. Bold piney citric hop aroma and taste, bitter and grapefruity, well balanced with rich sweet caramel malts, some fruitiness. Average carbonation, medium-full bodied, aggressively hopped. NFL (Not For Lagerboys)

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
jbuzz (812) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 9, 2016
I found this to harsh for my taste. Some light malt but mostly strong hard hops. Without the citrus I favor.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
aracauna (3511) - Georgia, USA - AUG 6, 2016
Bought this in the local grocery store that specializes in room temperature cured meats and an entire section of pickled meats and eggs. They have canned pork brains too. Anyway, very malty IPA. Rich for the style, almost a little nutty. Nice balance with the hops.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20