overall
Brewed by Aujan Industries Co.
Style: Low Alcohol
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

RATINGS: 96   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.49   ABV: -

Jeppe's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Jeppe (2631) - Ølbutikken, - DEC 20, 2008
Snow white on the top, clear orangy on the bottom! Sweet aroma of malt and a bit of orange and flower. Sweet in the flavor as well, but with a slight bitterness in the finish. Somewhat cloying a not a beer to enjoy in the Danish winter. Thanks Mads :)

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
BlackHaddock (3183) - Shropshire, ENGLAND - FEB 14, 2014
330ml Green bottle: like most on here, I’ve drank this for the country tick. My daughter brought this back from Dubai after a long weekend visit and I poured it into a Leffe chalice at home on the 12 Feb 2014. The head fell away before it formed, retreating to become just a collar and a couple of small floating wispy islands. The body was golden, clear and clean. Sweet malt extract feel to both the nose and taste. Thin bodied and without any real depth, just a weak, sweet malt flavoured drink really. It might taste alright in the sun, but I doubt it! Can I also say I drank the lot: I struggled, but I refused to drain pour it, it was a present after all.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Ontbeertaster (2269) - Ontario, CANADA - DEC 26, 2013
Bottle, taste is very malty, not terribily drinkable. this one wasnt for me.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Grumbo (493) - Suffolk, ENGLAND - DEC 11, 2013
Bottle brought home from Dubai by Lauren, thanks. Pale yellow in colour, with a small white head. Aroma of sweet malt, average carbonation, thin texture. Better than I’d expected, but then expectation was pretty low.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
Pijiuke (60) - - OCT 26, 2013
I would like to thank Barbican for brewing this special product so that I can add another style to my ratebeer record. Its beerish appearance and non alcohol nature would allow some of our friends to drink it without fear in public. Sometimes with a little of extra something as well =)

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Ibrew2or3 (6521) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - OCT 7, 2013
Big thanks to sebletitje for giving me this bottle to share with my fellow AZ geeks. The green 33cl bottle pours with a clear pale thin like amber body that briefly supports a weak white head. The aroma is light but brings up an interesting mix. I get sugary thin molasses, dried meat and earthy pavement, a dog’s chew toy maybe. The taste is thin sweet sugary white table sugar, slivers of molasses and a faint earthy meat sort of oddness. Interesting.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
daknole (8537) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - OCT 3, 2013
Cool tick. Awful beer. Yellow. Sweet. Fake. Creamed corn. Saccharin. Man this is flat out bad.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
VsXsV (1894) - Linköping, SWEDEN - AUG 24, 2013
Bottle. Clear golden liquid with minimal white head. Aroma Aroma of wort, grain, vegetables, corn and throw up. Taste is dry and very light bitter with notes of grain and wort. Light bodied with high carbonation.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Capa (1943) - Manama, BAHRAIN - AUG 19, 2013
Lightly copper golden with a quickly diminishing white head. Aroma is very grainy, sweet, not much in the way of hops. Reminds me a bit of unfermented wort. Not all that great. Medium bodied with mid-range carbonation. Flavor is sweet cereal grains- and that’s about it. Yikes. This is hard to drink more than a couple gulps of. Too sweet and full of grain. I wonder how similar this is to the malt drinks they made during prohibition. Once is more than enough for me.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
bytemesis (2568) - Sunnyvale, California, USA - AUG 8, 2013
UPDATED: OCT 24, 2013 Bottle. Thanks! Pours nearly flat apple juice colored, moo head, minimal lacing. Aroma is apples, malt, corn, dry erase marker, laboratory chemicals. Flavor is sweet corn, chemical, fake fruit. Light body, no carbonation. Wow, this really sucks!!!!!

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
thorongil2 (1078) - , Ontario, CANADA - AUG 3, 2013
(bottle) clear golden flavour with a small white head; aromas of fruit juice, soy sauce; negligible flavour; I’d rather drink water than this