overall
Brewed by Bavaria Brouwerij (Netherlands)
Style: Low Alcohol
Lieshout, Netherlands

RATINGS: 150   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.44   ABV: -

iammadeofjelly (192) - Liverpool, Merseyside, ENGLAND - JUN 27, 2012
Ok, this is beer? I am drinking, ’a beer’, this is a ’beer’, Just getting my head around this one..... it’s 0 alcohol, but it tastes AMAZING, its fruity, its sweet, its beery, its mellow, its wheaty, its a belgian wit, but with NO alcohol. Non alcoholic lagers and bitters always fall down on taste, this one? £2 for 6? my night is sorted. This is actually the best beer i’ve tasted for a while, and when I say a while, I mean, A WHILE, (check the last time i rated a beer, 4 years? hello.). And if it’s not gonna give me a headache, nor make me smash any windows, at £2 for 6, £4 for 12, £8 for 24?? I think I just found my new evenings entertainment, for 1/4 the cost 4x the taste and 0 the alcohol. Absolutely delicious. ++to Bavaria, whoever you are.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Douberd (2220) - Arnhem, NETHERLANDS - JAN 25, 2012
Bottle, 300 ml. Fruity aroma, mix of vanilla and bubblegum Light head Hazy yelllow colour very lightly carbonated, thin taste Flavour reminds me of bananas somehow but not so strong, definitely fruity.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
BS80 (77) - POLAND - AUG 17, 2014
08.2014 (Butelka 0,5 litra) ZAKUP - Warszawa - Szklanka typu pinta - schlodzone - Aromat M , Smak M, Ogólnie 3.8

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 17/20
Thompson (322) - - JUL 15, 2013
Drank de gelagkamer oirschot small white head.. hazy yellow colour.. small ver sweet.. taste sweet somewhat like gum... one of the best 0.0% ever in my opinion..

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Beerheart65 (1000) - Pori, FINLAND - JUN 24, 2012
UPDATED: JUL 2, 2012 Freash aroma with excotic fruits, at least mango. Some spices: coriander, vanilla, bit pepper. Hazy whiteyellow. Creamy white head. Taste has also apple and pineapple, plus mango and some spices. Mostly coriander but vanilla also. Light, fresh and strongly fruity palate is sweet with low carbonation. Overall fresh beer that quenches thirst nicely. best non-alcoholic I tasted so far.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
wimpyjoe (3766) - Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, ENGLAND - AUG 11, 2014
Bottle. Easily the best alcohol-free beer I’ve sampled to date. It has a great nose akin to Hoegaarden and looks and tastes like it too with a very pale blonde appareance and a small head. The wheat is strong and produces a very pleasant lingering banana flavour.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
DanielBrown (3782) - Birmingham (via Leicester), West Midlands, ENGLAND - APR 6, 2013
Boyle gram Morrisons on Hagley Toaf. Wow. And not even a sarcastic wow. This is really really good. Banana milkshake, with lemon snicks, chalk and etc. Just like a real Wit. Just like a good Wit. For a N/A this is blinding.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Vaiz (3335) - Den Haag, NETHERLANDS - APR 11, 2010
Bottle at home from the local Albert Heijn supermarket. Pours a hazy light yellow with a small creamy head and some floaties. Aroma is quite sweet tangerine, coriander and lemon. Flavor is very sweet with a hint of corn but with quite some spices to mask that. Less bad than I thought it would be. It’s actually quite enjoyable. A tiny bit too sweet though, but one of the best 0% ABV I’ve had.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
meerbier (1473) - Pijnacker, NETHERLANDS - APR 30, 2010
Can@Home. What a wonderful surprise. This is my favorte non-alcoholic beer from now on. It really has a good Weizen aroma. Flavor is a bit less but still OK. Very refreshing and easy going. I would certainly order a second one.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
droef (82) - NETHERLANDS - FEB 12, 2012
Best non-alcoholic "beer" that I know of. Taste, colour and smell are pretty good! Strangely enough the best Bavaria has to offer!