Brewed by FEMSA Cerveja Brasil
Jacareí (SP), Brazil

RATINGS: 134   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.62/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Sully (1379) - Potts Point, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA - OCT 22, 2004
This is La Marca Bravara. Thankfully I have now found this so I can also consign this bottle to the recycling. Honestly it looks like a urine sample in the bottle. Not actualy having tried to drink same beverage (I will leave this to ex Prime Ministers of India) I cannot comment if it tastes the same though. Suffice to state this is an unimpressive light pale lager. What more can we expect from this but a thin tasteless offering? I think I would have to mow your lawn as well before I could contemplate drinking another one of these.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
JoeMcPhee (9004) - Toronto, ON, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 20, 2004
Very pale straw colour, thick white head. Grassy pale malt aroma. Flavour is pretty flat and lifeless. Reminds me of Clausthaler NA, residual sweetness. No hops. Overly gassy. Not really bad, so much as boring.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
dreamboat (186) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - SEP 12, 2004
Looks a little like beer, but without any head ar lasting carbonation. Smells and tastes like soda water with a hint of citrus. Sucked in by the label like madquacker. Bought it because I had not seen it before, and now i am stuck with the balance of a sixpack. At least the brother is visiting in a couple of weeks, and I can serve it up to him.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
madquacker (1075) - Canberra ACT, AUSTRALIA - SEP 4, 2004
A cess pool of fizz, corn and sugar. Bland and boring. Expecting something a little more exotice with the Brazil label.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
obisbeer (565) - Barcelona, SPAIN - AUG 30, 2004
Deep golden color with little head. Slight skunky nose with watery smell. Palate medium body with creamy feel and light sparkle.Malty taste with corn overtones and a very mild hop finish.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
dirkules (629) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 23, 2004
I almost always confuse the ’grass’ smell for skunk... because that’s the smell of it. I found out the hard way that clear bottled beers have a shorter shelf life and are not brewed all that great from this beer. Live and Learn I guess. Requires a lime!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
mds (2250) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 19, 2004
bottle. it’s an interesting bottle, but they should probably put more money and effort into making a better beer. Pours a clear pale golden colour. aroma is awful, all I can smell is grass and corn. flavour is really grassy too...super-bland, I guess that’s why it appeals to the mass market.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
pootzboy (1671) - Hawgville, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 19, 2004
Came in a clear embossed bottle. Pour was pretty much as was on display in the bottle....pale straw color small head that disappears quickly to a light ring...overly carbonated...Smell was promising...slight skunk like a Beck’s with corn/veggie smells under the hops. Started too fizzy from far too much carbonation...malts are vaguely detectable, corn dominates...some saaz hops tastes...finishes fast with a slight mustiness and no after taste.......Molson’s is pumping this as a beach beer so I suppose it will do well with the kiddies...it’s fizzy and bland enough that a lime slice and a dorky drink umbrella just may improve the flavor....what there is of it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Boutip (5351) - Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA - AUG 4, 2004
Bottle: Poured a bright yellow colored beer with almost no head. Aroma is quite weak with a faint smell of skunkiness. Taste is very light, almost watery with a touch of corn syrup and again that feeling of skunkiness. Won’t bother with this one again.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
WYSIWYG (20) - Melbourne, AUSTRALIA - JUL 27, 2004
BRAVARA it is. Not much head. Slight smell. I was expecting (nay, dreading) a repeat of Corona Extra, but I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn’t skunky at all - unusual for an imported, clear-bottled beer. A bit expensive, but drinkable.