RATINGS: 85   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.24   EST. CALORIES: 114   ABV: 3.8%
No commercial description.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
drowland (7103) - Georgia, USA - JAN 2, 2011
1/2/10. 12oz can in a Christmas box with HUGE thanks to my main man Fratto. I enjoyed this in my finest footed pilsner glass, as appropriate. Clear dark golden color that looks like my urine the next morning after drinking about a case of these bad boys. Fizzy white head that lasts about as long as fizz does on a soda. Aroma of fusel and starch hit me before I even started pouring. Upon regretful further investigation, I get plenty of green apples, enough fusel to fuel a diesel truck, and a weird barfy starchiness that reminds me of pancake batter mixed with garbage (which I’ve heard Fratto eats from time to time). Sweet apple juice flavor mixed with cheap grapey communion wine notes and a big dose of bitter corny disgustingness. This stuff is TERRIBLE. Glad to have tried it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
thirdeye11 (5849) - Dallas, Texas, USA - DEC 31, 2010
(12oz can thanks to Fratto) clear pale yellow, very few white bubbles. Nose of sugar, sweaty armpit apples. Taste of seltzer water, no grain at all, old fermented fruit peel. Gross.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
mar (5044) - Dallas, Texas, USA - DEC 21, 2010
can thanks to fratto. poured a pale yellow with a white head. nose is plain, corn, and malts. light on the palate, biscuity, not good.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
bu11zeye (12363) - Frisco (Dallas), Texas, USA - DEC 11, 2010
(12oz can, courtesy of Fratto) Pours a clear pale yellow body with a small white head. Aroma of minerals, sweat, chemicals, and apple. Flavor of apple, minerals, and cardboard. With a name like “Beer 30” and from a brewery that has had reported health code violations, I wouldn’t expect more…

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
blutt59 (6268) - Dallas, Texas, USA - DEC 9, 2010
Can, thanks to Fratto, this rivals the best of them with a rubbery petroleum nose and dirty artificial flavor

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dyetube (1345) - McKinney, Texas, USA - DEC 6, 2010
Thanks to fratto for this one. Thus beer pours a light yellow with a thin white head. this beer is not good. Cheers!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
keyster76 (1) - USA - NOV 29, 2010 does not count
My God my cheap skate ways finally caught up to me! I bought this stuff thinking "hey thats a good deal" but the ping pong balls included should have warned me. This is the best beer for a beer game cause it really is a punishment to drink it. i bought this a month ago, drank one, and stuck it in the closet thinking it would be a good beer for beer batter due to its weird sweetness but due to a short check im down to drinking this crap... im going to bed early, its just not worth it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Norton (333) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - NOV 19, 2010
Can. Just bought a 30-pack of this for $5.99. I’m dead serious. $5.99 for a 30-pack. Smells like cheap white wine. Surprisingly darker than I expected, dark gold. Crackly head dissipates fast. Has a strange sweetness to it. Surprisingly drinkable. By no means the worst beer I have ever had. No idea what planet this came from, but glad I found it. Never drank beer from a purple can before.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Fratto (2845) - Arlington, Texas, USA - NOV 7, 2010
Can from pikapp327. Pours pale yellow with a big white head. Aroma is old grain, straw, a little sweet, and skunk. Taste is thin, gross, moldy hay. Why, oh why, was the 30-pack left at my house?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Cavie (4043) - Fort Worth, Texas, USA - NOV 6, 2010
30 pack courtesy, no seriously, COURTESY of pikapp327. Thank you, so much for providing this gem for my tasting. Clear golden color with a fuzzy white head. Aroma is fruity, metal, grain and a surprise sweetness. Taste is kinda fruity upfront that immediately disappears into dry grain, bitterness and a slight touch of metal. Not revolting but not great. It’s always a good time!!