overall

RATINGS: 137   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.69   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
FunkyF (180) - Örebro, SWEDEN - NOV 15, 2014
Flaska från BottleRock. Svart med brunt skum. Kraftig doft av jordnötsringar och kaffe med mjölk. liknande smaker som doften.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
BBB63 (6222) - La Porte, Indiana, USA - NOV 13, 2014
Big time chocolate covered peanuts with moderate espresso and lacto sweetness... But by no means is this sweet. My only knock is the body in which I wished was more sticky aka peanut butter like. The flavor is actually more peanut butter cookie than the nose would indicate. Neato dessert brew.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Brian_ch (14) - - NOV 10, 2014
22oz bomber from Beverage Warehouse in LA. Picked this up on my first day in town, as I have always wanted to try it. Pours dark, aroma is peanut butter/chocolate. Great aroma and flavor. No real alcohol taste since only 5.x percent. Tasty dessert beer! Wish it was available back home in Chicago. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
beerguy00 (186) - Fountain Valley, California, USA - NOV 6, 2014
Nice black pour with a brown head. Aroma of peanut butter and chocolate. Tastes a lot like a reese’s pieces milkshake.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Runningonempty (12) - cucamonga, California, USA - OCT 30, 2014
OMG! This peanut butter flavored stout absolutely took me by surprise. I didn’t expect to like it this much, because I’m not only anit-flavored beers but also vehemently opposed to flavored coffees or even sauce on my steak. The peanut butter aroma was my first hint that i was in for for a wild ride with this one. I expected a jar of Skippy, but this is far better as the peanut butter adeptly melds with the stout’s natural chocolate and coffee nuances. The head was short lived but wonderfully (wait for it...) peanut butter colored and the beer itself is a deep drown but completely opaque. The first thing to hit my palate was liquid "Little Debbie" bars with just enough bitterness showing through to balance the lactose. I am SO serving this float-style with scoops of ice cream tomorrow night! It is long on the finish and I’m glad its a low 5.3% ABV because I didn’t want to share the bottle and don’t plan on stopping at just one. I hope Charles Schulz doesn’t roll over in his grave when I say that this is the closest thing to a bottled "Peanuts" cartoon that I can think of: A taste treat that makes me feel warm and nostalgic.

ctomson (28) - - OCT 30, 2014
Nice dark stout. No head, pours well. You immediately smell the peanut butter. Smells like a peanut butter cookie. Pretty smooth with low bitterness.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
George999 (167) - Colorado, USA - OCT 30, 2014
Dark pour, peanut butter and chocolate aromas, taste is chocolate and roasted malts, Lightly carbonated good stout

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
umich03jm (2233) - Flat Rock, Michigan, USA - OCT 30, 2014
Bottle. Dark brown pour with a huge foamy head that fades slowly to a rocky film and leaves great lacing. Aroma is a nice mix of chocolate milk and peanut butter. Tastes like dry bakers chocolate, roasted peanuts, light coffee, and light lactose sweetness. Medium body. Pretty solid but I was hoping for something better.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
kermis (5871) - The Hague, NETHERLANDS - OCT 29, 2014
Bottle shared. Pours near black with a medium but very short lived beige head. Aroma is total in your face chocolate milkshake, cocoa, Nesquick. Flavor is over moderate sweet and light bitter. The peanut butter coming out lightly in the palate. Medium bodied with light carbonation.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
deanso (5835) - the Hague, NETHERLANDS - OCT 29, 2014
Bomber bottle courtesy of and shared with Kermis. Milk chocolate aroma. Clear black pour. A little sweet. A subtle peanut butter taste. Very nice