overall

RATINGS: 3407   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.06   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
tomaroth (31) - Troy, Michigan, USA - JAN 20, 2008
One of my personal favorite IPAs. Thge head ius incrfedible. The lacing is tremendous and there is a great floral and hoppy flavir.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
gwelch925 (31) - Taylor Mill, Kentucky, USA - AUG 14, 2008
12 oz Bottle. Bells Two Hearted Ale pours a crisp golden orange with an overflowing two-finger head. A very strong aroma of citrus hops and pine. Two Hearted Ale has a fruity hop flavour suitable for any hop-head. I found the finish to be quite bitter and salty ,but the feeling of dehydration ended up just making me want more.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
hvac4sl (31) - Dowling, Michigan, USA - DEC 27, 2002
My first IPA, and frankly, I was expecting more. Donít get me wrong, this was a very drinkable beer. I just expected more hop bitterness. Light copper-colored with a rich, thick head. Hazy in appearance with a few floaties in there. The aroma...oh the aroma. Smells like fresh hops in the christmas tree. Very full mouthfeel with that hop aroma taste, but little bitterness. Finishes smooth, with some of that hoppy taste staying behind.I do very much like this beer, but I expected more bitterness, like their amber ale, only lighter.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Woweezowee (31) - Indiana, USA - JAN 6, 2014
I donít know if itís the beer or my palate, but the great Two Hearted has not tasted very consistent to me. Iíve had it on tap and loved it, and Aldo out of bottles, but Iíve also had more than a few that taste downright awful; one of those "no one could possibly enjoy this" awful. I donít get it, so Iíll average my love/hate. Supreme tangerine in look, aroma, and taste (when on), and has a great, light, body. Unfortunately the seemingly inconsistent batches normally steer me away, especially in bottles.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
HuskerTornado (31) - Arkansas, USA - AUG 1, 2014
12 oz. bottle poured into tulip glass. Pours a hazy copper color with a very tall head that has great retention and leaves behind plenty of lacing. Smell is very strong of grapefruit and pine, an explosion of hops in the foreground with sweet caramel malt in the background. Taste is sweet and biscuity, balanced with plenty of dry floral hops which all comes together for a bittersweet finish. Mouthfeel is smooth and crisp, even a bit soft and creamy. Overall, an excellent IPA that is on the medium side in terms of hop intensity, always a welcome addition to the fridge.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
targhee (30) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - AUG 15, 2006
Hops are right there from the beginning. Tried in Northern Lower Michigan. Quickly became favorite of the week. Clear color and nice head. Finishes bitter. Limited availability, not sold everywhere that Bellís other products are available, well worth looking for.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
HeadieNugget (30) - Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 20, 2009
BELLS NEVER FAILS!! completely inlove with this beer.strong floral smells is almost like spring and the taste of sweet and sour hops over comes anyones thoughts of this being a week ale.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
jds170 (30) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 8, 2010
On tap at Mad Mex. Golden-orange pour with tight off-white head. Resinous and orange hop aroma. Great hop bitterness balanced perfectly by malt. Clean bitter finish that keeps it drinkable. Perfect mouthfeel - not too thick, not too thin with nice carbonation. Great beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
stewajt (30) - Alabama, USA - MAR 18, 2012
Piney, citrusy, tropical fruit from the centennial hops. Super drinkable. Nicely balanced IPA

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
hopslammer (30) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - OCT 11, 2012
Not that impressed sadly...Iíve bought a six pack of this stuff and it was..eh. Then I bought the mini or pony keg, twice and it was..eh. Now prior to these last three purchases of THA Iíve had great pleasure drinking this beer, in fact it was my first beer where I was told what kind of beer I was drinking and not just one of the big three breweries. The beer I currently drink is ok. I wouldnít turn it down if the other alternatives were the MCB trio, but I canít but feel duped.."I bought this again?"