overall

RATINGS: 3339   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.06   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 7/20
zoelester (23) - Stockbridge, Georgia, USA - JAN 12, 2014
Great beer! Nice and smooth. Goes down well and has a nice after taste. Could be one of my regular beers.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
rhino44 (22) - Afton, Virginia, USA - JAN 26, 2009
beautiful hoppy/floral aroma. some hoppy grapefruit flavor. light on the palate, nice aftertaste. semi bitter finish

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
PintPiner (22) - Maple Grove, Minnesota, USA - DEC 11, 2010
Poured out of a bottle at about 50F into a clear pint glass. Nice orange-honey color. 1" white head that doesnít go away, medium-thick lacing. Big and wonderful aroma of pine & citrus -- lemon & grapefruit. Lots of carbonation, slightly malty up front with a wonderful bitter hoppy finish. I like this beer a lot, itís one of my favorite IPAs.

PhilHarmstead (22) - Vermont, USA - APR 25, 2013
UPDATED: MAY 15, 2013 Over pints at the Great Lost Bear in Portland, ME, recently, two chums and I pondered what ONE beer we would choose if we were limited to drinking just one style the rest of our lives. After hard deliberation, I realized itís obvious: Bellís Two Hearted Ale is my choice for everyday excellence. Nothing tastes like home quite like this. Two Hearted is the taste of the heart of America!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
mikeyj80 (22) - USA - JAN 8, 2003
I think this is probably one of my favorite pale ales iíve had. It is not overpowering, but has great hop taste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
DrunkenLooser (22) - Frankfort, Illinois, USA - APR 26, 2004
Unfiltered cloudy amber color. Straight-up hop aroma of a typical American IPA. Definitely an easy drinker. Good summertime IPA. I'm quite fond of the two-hearted.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
whateveralesme (22) - Columbia, Missouri, USA - MAR 27, 2006
Poured into glass out of bottle. Nice orange color. So smooth I donít ever want to stop drinking it. One hell of an IPA.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
blastoff (21) - Alabama, USA - DEC 21, 2006
fine beer. the first sip I wasnít sure I would like it as much as I do. the citrus flavors are strong, but mellow(not actually, but in taste) after awhile. doesnt feel heavy in the stomach. quality. $9 for six.

jacare (21) - Hinsdale, Illinois, USA - FEB 19, 2007
Hinsdale, IL. Bottle poured into my Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Glass. Today I made the hour round trip to Munster Indiana to pick up a case of these. Also grabbed some Alpha King while I was there. The Two Hearted Ale case is a plain brown box stamped with black letters. When I got home and poured a Two Hearted Ale, I remembered why I bothered. This beer is a treat for the eyes, nose, and palate. Pours a hazy light orange, lots of sticky lacing and a low head that quickly dissapates. The aroma, I love the nose on this beer. Floral, hops, citrus. Hits you as soon as you open the bottle. And the flavor, bitter hops, smooth, dry finish. Just enough malt. I have to say with a refrigerator stocked with Alpha King and Two Hearted Ale, itís a real difficult choice. I think Iíll find myself going for the Two Hearted. I

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Paulynine99 (21) - East Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 26, 2001
good brew, lots oí hops, youíve gotta be in the mood for this one, but a good choice. bells rules.