RATINGS: 3452   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Cdog (32) - Farmington, Michigan, USA - DEC 30, 2004
UPDATED: MAR 6, 2005 A great everyday beer. This is the IPA I compare all others against and nothing has knocked it out of first place yet, not even my own homebrew. The hops the malt make my taste buds dance for joy. Thanks Larry

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
iradog (32) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - APR 9, 2007
Light amber color with this head. Beautiful aroma WIth added citrus flover and plenty of hops.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
artvandelay (32) - Ames, Iowa, USA - MAY 31, 2007
UPDATED: JUN 7, 2007 Bottle. Pours a cloudy yet vibrant amber with a frothy ,somewhat lasting, off-white head. Nose is mostly grapefruit with some corriandor, pine, and lemon rind. Taste is dominated by grapefruit, but is balanced with a hefty malt profile. Light to medium bodied. Mouthfeel is very smooth with a long bitter finish. I canít say enough good things about this brew. I could drink this stuff all day and night!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
Amber1 (32) - USA - DEC 17, 2002
copper, golden color with a slight haze. nice, big aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
hvac4sl (31) - Dowling, Michigan, USA - DEC 27, 2002
My first IPA, and frankly, I was expecting more. Donít get me wrong, this was a very drinkable beer. I just expected more hop bitterness. Light copper-colored with a rich, thick head. Hazy in appearance with a few floaties in there. The aroma...oh the aroma. Smells like fresh hops in the christmas tree. Very full mouthfeel with that hop aroma taste, but little bitterness. Finishes smooth, with some of that hoppy taste staying behind.I do very much like this beer, but I expected more bitterness, like their amber ale, only lighter.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
tomaroth (31) - Troy, Michigan, USA - JAN 20, 2008
One of my personal favorite IPAs. Thge head ius incrfedible. The lacing is tremendous and there is a great floral and hoppy flavir.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
gwelch925 (31) - Taylor Mill, Kentucky, USA - AUG 14, 2008
12 oz Bottle. Bells Two Hearted Ale pours a crisp golden orange with an overflowing two-finger head. A very strong aroma of citrus hops and pine. Two Hearted Ale has a fruity hop flavour suitable for any hop-head. I found the finish to be quite bitter and salty ,but the feeling of dehydration ended up just making me want more.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
steez (31) - Georgia, USA - AUG 12, 2013
Smelling while still in the bottle blasts flowers and pineapple and melon. In the glass was nicely clouded and aroma was more floral and complex. Tasted sublime for a style thatís been played to death. Hops were there but not "punch you in the face" bitter as most IPAs are. Really outstanding....pricey but worth it. Highly recommended.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Woweezowee (31) - Indiana, USA - JAN 6, 2014
I donít know if itís the beer or my palate, but the great Two Hearted has not tasted very consistent to me. Iíve had it on tap and loved it, and Aldo out of bottles, but Iíve also had more than a few that taste downright awful; one of those "no one could possibly enjoy this" awful. I donít get it, so Iíll average my love/hate. Supreme tangerine in look, aroma, and taste (when on), and has a great, light, body. Unfortunately the seemingly inconsistent batches normally steer me away, especially in bottles.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Bellsman1991 (31) - - MAY 6, 2014
Amazing! Bitter sweet fruits mango peaches with plenty enough hops! Just a fantastic IPA!