overall

RATINGS: 3356   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.06   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
mikeyj80 (22) - USA - JAN 8, 2003
I think this is probably one of my favorite pale ales iíve had. It is not overpowering, but has great hop taste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
DrunkenLooser (22) - Frankfort, Illinois, USA - APR 26, 2004
Unfiltered cloudy amber color. Straight-up hop aroma of a typical American IPA. Definitely an easy drinker. Good summertime IPA. I'm quite fond of the two-hearted.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
whateveralesme (22) - Columbia, Missouri, USA - MAR 27, 2006
Poured into glass out of bottle. Nice orange color. So smooth I donít ever want to stop drinking it. One hell of an IPA.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
blastoff (21) - Alabama, USA - DEC 21, 2006
fine beer. the first sip I wasnít sure I would like it as much as I do. the citrus flavors are strong, but mellow(not actually, but in taste) after awhile. doesnt feel heavy in the stomach. quality. $9 for six.

jacare (21) - Hinsdale, Illinois, USA - FEB 19, 2007
Hinsdale, IL. Bottle poured into my Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Glass. Today I made the hour round trip to Munster Indiana to pick up a case of these. Also grabbed some Alpha King while I was there. The Two Hearted Ale case is a plain brown box stamped with black letters. When I got home and poured a Two Hearted Ale, I remembered why I bothered. This beer is a treat for the eyes, nose, and palate. Pours a hazy light orange, lots of sticky lacing and a low head that quickly dissapates. The aroma, I love the nose on this beer. Floral, hops, citrus. Hits you as soon as you open the bottle. And the flavor, bitter hops, smooth, dry finish. Just enough malt. I have to say with a refrigerator stocked with Alpha King and Two Hearted Ale, itís a real difficult choice. I think Iíll find myself going for the Two Hearted. I

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
houseofwares (21) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - NOV 7, 2007
This beer has incredible balance. The nose opens with floral heather, and honied malt, with sweet stone fruit hops. The palate is immediately overwhelmed by a rich and crisp bitterness followed by a lingering malt sweetness. A true American classic.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Walkowiak (21) - Northville, Michigan, USA - NOV 28, 2007
Two Hearted is the beer I drink most often. Bottle. Light amber color. Nice head that dissipates moderately quickly. Strong aroma of hops (piney and citric). Light-medium mouth feel. Nice hoppy taste with some grapefruit and nice bitter finish. Not a lot of malt. Easy drinking for an IPA. When I want more malt, I go for DFH 90-Minute instead.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
adamlangolf (21) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - OCT 13, 2008
An IPA staple for a good reason. Unmistakable. Light Amber in color and just make me think it would be the best sea fairing bear for the summer. Plenty of hops and the right kinds for me. Maybe Simcoe/Cascade and I dont know what else. I know it’s 3 kinds though. Grapefruit, Orange and a slight citrus tinge is in their.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
demsoc (21) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 25, 2009
Had in a sampler. An all around good IPA. Honey, cirtus, floral, herbs, spruce, and hoppy spice.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Paulynine99 (21) - East Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 26, 2001
good brew, lots oí hops, youíve gotta be in the mood for this one, but a good choice. bells rules.