overall

RATINGS: 3073   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.07   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

rmpjr (5) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 18, 2003 does not count
A lighter ale with a citrus flavor. Not as hoppy or bitter as some ales.A good beer to introduce othrs to craft brewing. Even C**rs drinkers will enjoy.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
stogieman21 (5) - COLDWATER, Michigan, USA - NOV 18, 2004 does not count
A cloudy /frothy looking beer. Has a perfect balance of fruit and hops. Liked so much I bought a keg of it to enjoy through the winter

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
bmack94536 (5) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - MAR 20, 2005 does not count
Great, multi-flavored IPA that leads my list of the regular IPAís. Outside of an Imperial IPA, this is hop heaven in my opinion. But this beer doesnít stop there as there is a lot going on. My first taste made me think of licorice, but after a few sips I started to differentiate the hops from the piney, citrus flavor and the diacetyl that does help this beer. On draught, the aroma is almost too perfumy and pungent (my bar neighbors always seem to notice the aroma when I have a glass of it), but the taste is incredible with a variety of distinct flavors screaming for attention. Out of the bottle, the aroma is more subdued and the taste a bit flatter, but still head and shoulders above the competition. If Kalamazoo Brewing makes a bad beer, I havenít found it, and this may be their best.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
EBates (5) - Maumee, Ohio, USA - OCT 29, 2005 does not count
WoW! This little devil packs a punch in the nose! I mean that in a good way, of course. Great floral hoppy character. This is a great food beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Alemale (5) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 15, 2005 does not count
Strong centennial nose. Yes!!! Very hoppy and floral with some spice. This is my favorite IPA.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
bigdaddy50 (5) - green bay, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 17, 2005 does not count
This was the first IPA I tasted - several years ago. Nothing I have tasted since has topped this. Very attractive pour. A fairly hard hitting bitterness that is softened by a fruitiness that makes it special. Itís pricey but well worth it. To me, this is a special brew for special times. Kalamazoo is one awesome brewer!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 4/20
siriusbugeater (5) - Clayton, Ohio, USA - JUL 24, 2006 does not count
Two hearted bells is a good. I always compare which I know I should not do but it is not as tasty as the Stone IPA or Titan IPA good but Bells has better beers.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
mikep1684 (5) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 16, 2007 does not count
Pours cloudy-yellow. VERY strong aroma of hops. If you are a fan of IPAís this one is for you. Probably my favorite to drink. Great job Bells.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
manutebowl (5) - Wisconsin, USA - AUG 11, 2007 does not count
My absolute favorite beer, simply a great IPA. Wonderful fruity-floral aroma. Surprisingly high in alcohol for as crisp and smooth as it is. Holds its head well, and has a brilliant orange-amber color.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
gdh8888 (5) - Lansing, Michigan, USA - OCT 24, 2007 does not count
IPA? Well, maybe so, but a bit more substantial than most other IPAs. Excellent overall, but does not "look good" in a glass. Hence, just short of perfect.