overall

RATINGS: 3375   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.06   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
jcanj (23) - Michigan, USA - OCT 13, 2004
You can tell they use the hops in this beer. You really have to be ready when you take the first sip of this beer. This is my favorite IPA but I am sure that has something to do with the fact that my heart is with the Upper Peninsula. Make sure you take the time to pour this beer into a glass because it is good looking and really brings a lot to the beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Woodsman52 (23) - , Ohio, USA - JUL 14, 2008
This IPA actually does remind me of times spent at the lake house in Garden Bay. It has a subtle yet well defined hoppy feel that is very enjoyable. Great cloudy light amber color with a small but suitable head. A great beer for late afternoons and/or early evenings around the campfire on a lake house beach.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Uaru02 (23) - Simpsonville, Kentucky, USA - OCT 3, 2008
Great IPA! Very flavorful. Great hop taste without being too bitter. Slightly sweet to impart a full flavor. A great beer!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Sabrinic (23) - Oak Lawn, Illinois, USA - FEB 1, 2010
Bottle. Light amber/golden orange color. Floral, citrusy (grapefruit), hoppy aroma and flavor. Bitter, but not over the top harsh. Well balanced between malts and hops. An easy to drink and enjoyable IPA!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
PintPiner (22) - Maple Grove, Minnesota, USA - DEC 11, 2010
Poured out of a bottle at about 50F into a clear pint glass. Nice orange-honey color. 1" white head that doesnít go away, medium-thick lacing. Big and wonderful aroma of pine & citrus -- lemon & grapefruit. Lots of carbonation, slightly malty up front with a wonderful bitter hoppy finish. I like this beer a lot, itís one of my favorite IPAs.

PhilHarmstead (22) - Vermont, USA - APR 25, 2013
UPDATED: MAY 15, 2013 Over pints at the Great Lost Bear in Portland, ME, recently, two chums and I pondered what ONE beer we would choose if we were limited to drinking just one style the rest of our lives. After hard deliberation, I realized itís obvious: Bellís Two Hearted Ale is my choice for everyday excellence. Nothing tastes like home quite like this. Two Hearted is the taste of the heart of America!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
rhino44 (22) - Afton, Virginia, USA - JAN 26, 2009
beautiful hoppy/floral aroma. some hoppy grapefruit flavor. light on the palate, nice aftertaste. semi bitter finish

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
whateveralesme (22) - Columbia, Missouri, USA - MAR 27, 2006
Poured into glass out of bottle. Nice orange color. So smooth I donít ever want to stop drinking it. One hell of an IPA.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
mikeyj80 (22) - USA - JAN 8, 2003
I think this is probably one of my favorite pale ales iíve had. It is not overpowering, but has great hop taste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
DrunkenLooser (22) - Frankfort, Illinois, USA - APR 26, 2004
Unfiltered cloudy amber color. Straight-up hop aroma of a typical American IPA. Definitely an easy drinker. Good summertime IPA. I'm quite fond of the two-hearted.