RATINGS: 3452   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
EnderKiller (26) - Athens, Ohio, USA - JUL 28, 2004
Good thick head...smells like a bitter. Taste reminds me of cheap gin and sweet and sour sauce. I expected more. Extremely bitter and unsatisfying aftertaste. Crisp and dry ale with a lame finish. Boo.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
mnstorm99 (26) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - MAY 1, 2007
On Tap at Pracna Minneapolis (I have had this beer many, many times otherwise) IPAís are my favorite style, I love the citrus, Piney aroma and flavors. This is my second favorite IPA I have ever had (Surly Furious is the only one I would prefer over this). Aroma is a nice citrus hop, extremely inviting. Color good golden orange. White head sticks around pretty well. Taste, oh the taste is a wonderful pine, citrus hoppy well balanced flavor. A little too carbonated for me, but let this one breate a little and it is perfect.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
danmalleck (26) - Alberta, CANADA - NOV 4, 2007
Bottle. Purchased at brewery. Pours lovely golden colour, not as dark as many IPAs Iím drinking these days. Very floral nose, reminiscent of Rogue or Stone (definitely west coast) but a little more floral, not as grainy. This knocked me on my bum just with the nose. The great thing about this beer is itís not too hoppy, not too bitter. My partner, a decided stout, porter and lambic woman, also loved this, and she tends to eschew the hoppier ones that make me have to sit down. As she said, itís very fresh tasting.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
RR (26) - Kentucky, USA - OCT 10, 2009
Bottle. Nice Clear Orange pour. Very smooth. White Head. Floral Aroma. nice Hoppy flavor. Super IPA.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
dan027 (26) - Pottstown, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 2, 2011
Absolutely delicious. Excellent taste and aroma, a lot of citrus (grapefruit and orange are very prominent) and great hop flavor. If you like IPAís you will love Two Hearted Ale.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
jordanartuso (26) - lansing, Michigan, USA - JUL 6, 2006
pours brown/ orange. creamy off-white head. aroma is wonderful with citrus and spice. thick mouth feel, but not too much body. great oak and piney hop flavors. perfect balance of hops and malt. my personal favorite beer

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
brauen (25) - Crown Point, Indiana, USA - OCT 24, 2006
UPDATED: OCT 25, 2006 Very stinky! Smells of hops and friuts. Very creamy medium body tastes like pine hops spices and fruit. Great taste quite complex. Bells really cant make a bad beer

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
barleyandmalt (25) - USA - DEC 4, 2004
UPDATED: MAR 12, 2005 Poured a thick, bright white head that dissipated quickly. Fruity....very strong citrus notes that made for a clean finish along with the obvious hoppiness.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
earthgirl99 (25) - Washington DC, USA - NOV 23, 2002
The cloudiness seems appropriate. Mild, sweet, and fresh. Wonderfully peppy and sassy. Round with a nice aftertaste. I could drink this one all night.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
TehBeerMonsta (25) - USA - AUG 6, 2003
Wow!, teh aroma is a blend of apricot,grapefruit and maybe orange, very nice. Pours amber/orange with a decent head. My first taste made me say "whoa!" I'm glad I bought this beer. It's a bit sour and has a thick citrus taste. Maybe not a session beer, but I think I'm going to knock down the other 5 in the fridge tonight anyway. Packs a bit of a punch with a nice aftertaste.