overall

RATINGS: 3371   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.06   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
lordplayer (19) - Alabama, USA - JAN 2, 2012
I will never rate 25000 beers like some people on here can. Seriously? Good God find something to do besides drink/rate beer. Although drinking beer can be AWESOME, it should not take the place of, oh, say, life. Anyways, Two-Hearted is my favorite beer. Smells floral/great, is crisp/refreshing. Beautiful looking/amazing taste and finish. Forward slash/over-used.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
swiftsoles (19) - Boone, North Carolina, USA - JUN 24, 2012
Had on draft. Not a lot of super strong hop aromas and tastes, instead it was more well balanced flavors of pine, citrus, and floral notes. Copper color. Overall a very enjoyable brew that I will have again.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Golfnhawk (19) - Iowa, USA - APR 12, 2013
I really, really like IPA’s and always searching for the best brands but nothing locally compares to 2 heart ale. It deserves the high rating.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
quinndave88 (19) - Indiana, USA - JUN 30, 2013
Very citris-y taste and slightly bitter. Great aroma. Citris and fruity beers just aren’t my thing, so I don’t see what all the hype is about.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
fsouth25 (19) - - OCT 18, 2013
Bottle pour of a slightly hazy honey gold with a nice white frothy head. Aroma of big grapefruit at first with under tones of piney floral hops and some sweet fruits. Taste of sweet apricots, and pineapple that leads into the piney but citrusy hops that ends just a little bitter. Med lively and sticky body that has a bitter finish that does not linger too long. Over all very interesting and well balanced IPA that has depth and layers that make you keep wanting more. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Geraldusek89 (19) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 26, 2014
The quintessential IPA. Great aroma, balanced yet hoppy flavor, and, in my opinion, a perfect ABV for and IPA (7%). Perfect go-to beer due to its wide availability. One of my favorites! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
franmsu (19) - - APR 27, 2014
If you enjoy lots of hops and bitterness, this is the one for you. Nice malt balance. Taste has some notes of citrus and floral. Also high in alcohol content compared to some lagers and ales.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
AsgerSigurd (19) - DENMARK - JAN 24, 2015
Bottled. Good for 7% but not 3rd best IPA in the world. standard IPA. Can’t tell the difference from any other IPA. Don’t know if it is me or the beer.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
northernguy29 (18) - Michigan, USA - JUL 8, 2006
To me the aroma is sorta pine-y, like Upper Michigan along the Two Hearted. I’ve tried at least 10 different great IPA’s and this is my favorite of all. Two Hearted is complex, amazing, and a gracious example of really good beer to be simply enjoyed anywhere. Reminds me of camping in the U.P on the Two Heart.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
jhanske (18) - Seattle, Washington, USA - OCT 13, 2007
Great brew. My heart skipped abeat when I saw it at the liquor store in Minneapolis. Was not disappointed at all! If this were available in Seattle, it would be on my grocery list everytime. I won’t go into the silly details of the taste. It is an awesome ale. Ship it to the WEST COAST PLEASE!