overall

RATINGS: 3338   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.06   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Hengest (15) - Troy, Michigan, USA - AUG 19, 2009
Bellís batch # 9233. I first tried this last year when actually in the U.P., and thought perhaps that my strongly positive first impression was tinged by relief at finding this solitary variety of Bellís beer in the cooler floating in a sea of macros. While stocking up last week for my next trip north I purchased the above batch number and had to try some for quality control purposes. ... It is better even than I remembered. The color is nice, the aroma promising. Poured into a Bellís pint glass there is about 2 1/2 inches of foam that subsides in about 2 minutes. An initial explosion of floral hops, but not at all out of balance the way some "extreme" hopped beers can taste. It finishes well, with some almost psychotropic tingling aftereffects on the tongue, and I had to immediately reproduce the experiment, just to make sure...

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
joefoodie (15) - USA - APR 5, 2010
If I could choose one beer to have in my fridge at all times, it would be 2 Hearted. Incredible flavors - hoppy, crisp, fruity, just delicious. Perfect at any time of year & excellent paired with most foods. Youíve heard of it - now go out and try it. An exemplary IPA.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
GrizzlyBrew (15) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - JUL 22, 2010
Very citrus-y, centennial comes through nicely. Well-balanced beer that is extremely drinkable - a session IPA for sure.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
HomeyTheClown (15) - Detroit, Michigan, USA - JAN 22, 2013
Homey donít play dat. what do you want?
bitter shit. love my bitter lips

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
rockonbeerblog (15) - DENMARK - MAR 7, 2013
One of my absolute favorite IPAs. Beautiful cloudy color with a nice white head. Pine and citrus aroma. The taste is such an awesome balance of bitter hops and rounded malt flavored. I love bell's.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
PKURB (15) - Grand Rapids, USA - JUL 4, 2013
At first thought thia was just another Bells beer, but no!! Two Hearted is hoppy off the nose, with a light malt after taste. Very smooth for an IPA, which is almost unheard of. As with most of Bellsí beers it it very well balanced with tastes of fruit and spice. This one is FANTASTIC! Bells never ever disappointes!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Ignatious (15) - Colorado, USA - JUL 12, 2013
Really excellent IPA! Smooth orange and citrus flavor with a hoppy nose. Really great beer and highly recommended. One of my favorites so far for Michigan IPAs.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Steve2256 (15) - Lathrup Village, Michigan, USA - DEC 11, 2013
Very good beer from a very good home brewery here in Michigan. This seems like their flagship beer and is truly one of their most known even though it doesn't make the top 50. If you like IPAs, give this one a try. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
bearislandbeer (15) - - DEC 20, 2014
This beer deserves itís high rating. The first time I had it was an IPA tasting that I put on when I lived on the east coast. Everyone picked this beer as the best! Even compared to some imperial IPAs! It has a balance to all of it that is unmatched by most ipas on the market.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
dperk (14) - Cleveland, Ohio, USA - MAR 4, 2004
12oz bottle. I smelled the green leafy hops before the first drip hit my glass. A very crisp, green hop aroma, lots of sweet citrus. Nice pale gold color, clear, with a big cotton like head that never went away. The mouthfeel was the best, very soft, good body. The overall flavor was good, but not great (for me). There was a bitter hop finish, but not any real hop BANG that I was expecting. Certainly not over the top. Very drinkable and enjoyable.