overall

RATINGS: 3073   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.07   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
AtomicYeti (3) - Minnesota, USA - AUG 25, 2009 does not count
It doesnít get much better than this. By far the best IPA Iíve ever had and IPA is my fav style. A great floral hop aroma and bitterness balance.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
wunderdawg (3) - USA - SEP 21, 2010 does not count
This is one of the beers of the gods. Almost too good for human consumption. I canít buy it in my state so I drive north for an hour. Two bottles, I am in heaven and deserve no more. Love hops? Love craftfully brewed beer that treats you like the god that you are? This is it.. Not a paid fan, just a "holy trout, where has this been my whole life" fan. On second thought, donít buy this beer, leave it for me.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
TappedOut (3) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - JAN 5, 2011 does not count
The aroma will have you hooked. The ballance of flavor is perfect. The alcahol effect is unique

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Ryano_ps (3) - Virginia, USA - JUL 1, 2011 does not count
Simply delicious. floral with grapefruit notes and piney aroma. Pours golden orange with a light, quickly dissapearing head. ABV works well in balance with the ingredients. Not overpowering. Sweet fruity finish. Great beer overall.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
SethInOmaha (3) - Nebraska, USA - AUG 13, 2011 does not count
A very solid choice for a beer. A great stand-by beer. Commonly available.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Carntown (3) - Erlanger, Kentucky, USA - FEB 10, 2012 does not count
I donít drink this as much as I should! I think iíll get some tonight! Readily available in my area. Good IPA!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Evol (3) - Iowa, USA - AUG 8, 2012 does not count
First let me start off by saying that I LOVE bells, almost as much as I love bitter and floral IPAs, but Iíve had terrible experiences with this brew. Having first tried it a few years back, I was convinced that I had encountered a several tainted batch, and many who had lamented this beer had came to the same conclusion because a beer so lauded shouldnít taste so poor. In the simplest description, this beer tastes like pond water to me, although it does not smell that way. I do believe thereís a small group of people out there who have a distribution of taste buds that pull out this "pond water" flavor over all the hops and alcohol. Iím writing this review less to remonstrate this beer and more to make other reviewers aware that if you taste "pond water," then you best move on, and sort this beer as a strange anomaly of an IPA. Itís not a bad batch, itís just a bad match, one I do not hold against Bells in the slightest. Cheers.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Brian_Smith (3) - Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 22, 2012 does not count
Great beer. Floral, citrus nodes. Higher alcohol content then ave. beer. Available at PJís in Bethlehem.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
JBrancaz (3) - - SEP 26, 2012 does not count
Great beer! Nice citrus notes and bitterness that are not overpowering and well balanced. A new favorite! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
trav3912 (3) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 6, 2012 does not count
If I find a better IPA I would be surprised! Very easy to drink. Great mix of hops and citrus flavor. Recommended for any fan of IPAs.