overall

RATINGS: 3407   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.06   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
northernguy29 (18) - Michigan, USA - JUL 8, 2006
To me the aroma is sorta pine-y, like Upper Michigan along the Two Hearted. I’ve tried at least 10 different great IPA’s and this is my favorite of all. Two Hearted is complex, amazing, and a gracious example of really good beer to be simply enjoyed anywhere. Reminds me of camping in the U.P on the Two Heart.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
jhanske (18) - Seattle, Washington, USA - OCT 13, 2007
Great brew. My heart skipped abeat when I saw it at the liquor store in Minneapolis. Was not disappointed at all! If this were available in Seattle, it would be on my grocery list everytime. I won’t go into the silly details of the taste. It is an awesome ale. Ship it to the WEST COAST PLEASE!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
keithk (18) - brooklyn, New York, USA - JAN 10, 2009
UPDATED: FEB 9, 2009 (bottle) For me this is the perfet beer - lovely floral hoppy aroma and crisp, slighly bitter hops in the taste. As good as any IPA I have tasted from a bottle.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
greencatfish (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 13, 2009
This has been and will remain one of the best IPA I have ever had. The balance between floral hops and bitters is just point on. One of the better examples of what can happen when hops are done right. The flavor of the beer leave you with little to no alch feel. If you are new to IPAs and want to start at the top this is one of them

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
marylutton29 (18) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - APR 24, 2013
The color is a bit of a honey color, being golden yellow. The taste is very citrus with a hint of wheat and hops. It is also high in alcohol content. This is a good price and one of bells best.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Simplycdog (18) - - JUL 5, 2013
At the top of my ipa list. This and ccb jai alai are by far the best daily drinkers in the pack. Always tastes the same and nice abv. Go get you some bells! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Atjeff (18) - - AUG 11, 2013
One of my favorite IPA's hands down. Smooth, with a hoppy finish, without tasting like grass. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
usbadass (17) - Massachusetts, USA - JAN 5, 2008
Hazy, golden ipa with nice white head. Floral hop aromas. Hoppy with citrus and pine. Well balanced with just enough malt flavors coming through. Smooth with good body. Higly drinkable. Best IPA I had to drink.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Jaysus (17) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 23, 2004
12 oz bottle; this is one of those beers that "wowed" me - seriously. I will be buying caseS of this. Beautiful off-orange glow, fantastic hop-aroma, nice hop bite on the tongue and the aftertaste. I would be very happy to enjoy several of these in one sitting. Superb!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
pdoyleusa (17) - Clinton Twp., Michigan, USA - DEC 23, 2004
Hoppy hoppy hAppy... It’s what bell’s pale ale wishes it could be. Malty enough to appease the general audience. those hop heads such as I will agree, this is what old world pale’s should be, cold be, woud be... but this is the king of citurs/PINE/bitter