overall

RATINGS: 3394   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.06   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
pdoyleusa (17) - Clinton Twp., Michigan, USA - DEC 23, 2004
Hoppy hoppy hAppy... It’s what bell’s pale ale wishes it could be. Malty enough to appease the general audience. those hop heads such as I will agree, this is what old world pale’s should be, cold be, woud be... but this is the king of citurs/PINE/bitter

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
usbadass (17) - Massachusetts, USA - JAN 5, 2008
Hazy, golden ipa with nice white head. Floral hop aromas. Hoppy with citrus and pine. Well balanced with just enough malt flavors coming through. Smooth with good body. Higly drinkable. Best IPA I had to drink.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
HoPPyToNy (17) - USA - JAN 16, 2008
I really enjoyed this brew. Nice sweet flowery smell. appearance slightly hazy honey color. The flavor is really striking very nice. Sweet, flowery. Creamy head hopy.. Very nice. This is really good. Very hoppy. l like the fish the most!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
blukarma (17) - Rocky Face, Georgia, USA - NOV 12, 2009
Nice IPA. Bitter but leaves a nice dry taste in the mouth with the need for a malty sweet finish of some strong IPAs. I really love this beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
ajd413 (17) - Colorado, USA - APR 7, 2010
Wow! Wonderful balance of hops and malts make this one of the most drinkable ipa’s out there. My biggest wish is that they would ship it to Colorado. Be careful to check the dates on the box when you buy it. I have often found cases that are a few months old which absolutely kills the flavor. Track this one down and drink a few. You’ll be pleased.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Someister (17) - USA - FEB 3, 2011
This is probably my favorite "go to" IPA. There is nothing else that quite satisfies my citrus craving like Two Hearted. The flavors and aromas imparted by the centennial-only hops in this beer, are unmatched by the majority of IPA’s available, The aroma is very clean and the lemon and grapefruit scents present themselves early and often. Very good mouth-feel and carbonation (velvety and bottle-conditioned), with just enough malt backbone to compliment the hop characteristics without overpowering them. My eternal gratitude, Larry Bell.

monstersmash (17) - Georgia, USA - SEP 6, 2011
I have drank tons of beer in my life and nothing compares to two hearted ale. For my money, it is the best brew I have ever tried. No, I haven’t tasted all IPA’s or styles yet, (in the works) but I would love to find something better. Great floral aroma and appearance with a nice head and lacing to boot. The flavor and finish are even better than the aroma...I never tire of the taste and it seems to get better the more you drink. A++ brew...thank you Bells Brewery, you rock.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
xdream (16) - Madison, Alabama, USA - JUL 21, 2005
Nice hoppy smell. After the first sniff I knew I was in a great tasting IPA. It had a nice orange color. The taste was hoppy up front, then balanced out by a sweet malt taste. This went very nice with spicy and sweet black beans

JudgeDread (16) - Minnesota, USA - JAN 11, 2006
Fell in love with this beer as soon I pried the top off. The hop arroma crawled up my nose and set up camp. Beautiful sparkling gold color witha nice snow white head. Crisp bite and a flavor that last leaving your tounge yearning for more!!!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
HopDevil (16) - CANADA - NOV 5, 2007
Bottled sample, from my notes - Aroma is delicious citrusy, floral and sweet. Color is deep golden with a very slight haze(pour carefully). Streams of fine bubbles with a small head and clinging lacing. Incredible flavor and balance of sweet malt and citrus-floral hops, spice, vanilla. Dry, hoppy looooong lingering finish with just enough malt. Stunning!