overall

RATINGS: 3649   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

Hopper8 (33) - Holland, Michigan, USA - APR 17, 2016
This is my favorite beer. It smells like a good beer should, and it comes looking like a good amber ale with a nice perfect head every time. It then precedes to go down smoothly with a nice medium body and a lovely finish.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
inref (32) - SPAIN - APR 1, 2014
De tirador. Color ambar, suficiente espuma, aroma floral y a lupulo.. otra IPA de Michigan que merece la pena

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
jivy26 (32) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - JUN 19, 2013
My second ever ipa and by far the one that got me hooked on ipaís. Iíll always keep these in my fridge.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
Amber1 (32) - USA - DEC 17, 2002
copper, golden color with a slight haze. nice, big aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Cdog (32) - Farmington, Michigan, USA - DEC 30, 2004
UPDATED: MAR 6, 2005 A great everyday beer. This is the IPA I compare all others against and nothing has knocked it out of first place yet, not even my own homebrew. The hops the malt make my taste buds dance for joy. Thanks Larry

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
iradog (32) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - APR 9, 2007
Light amber color with this head. Beautiful aroma WIth added citrus flover and plenty of hops.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
artvandelay (32) - Ames, Iowa, USA - MAY 31, 2007
UPDATED: JUN 7, 2007 Bottle. Pours a cloudy yet vibrant amber with a frothy ,somewhat lasting, off-white head. Nose is mostly grapefruit with some corriandor, pine, and lemon rind. Taste is dominated by grapefruit, but is balanced with a hefty malt profile. Light to medium bodied. Mouthfeel is very smooth with a long bitter finish. I canít say enough good things about this brew. I could drink this stuff all day and night!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
tomaroth (31) - Troy, Michigan, USA - JAN 20, 2008
One of my personal favorite IPAs. Thge head ius incrfedible. The lacing is tremendous and there is a great floral and hoppy flavir.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
gwelch925 (31) - Taylor Mill, Kentucky, USA - AUG 14, 2008
12 oz Bottle. Bells Two Hearted Ale pours a crisp golden orange with an overflowing two-finger head. A very strong aroma of citrus hops and pine. Two Hearted Ale has a fruity hop flavour suitable for any hop-head. I found the finish to be quite bitter and salty ,but the feeling of dehydration ended up just making me want more.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Woweezowee (31) - Indiana, USA - JAN 6, 2014
I donít know if itís the beer or my palate, but the great Two Hearted has not tasted very consistent to me. Iíve had it on tap and loved it, and Aldo out of bottles, but Iíve also had more than a few that taste downright awful; one of those "no one could possibly enjoy this" awful. I donít get it, so Iíll average my love/hate. Supreme tangerine in look, aroma, and taste (when on), and has a great, light, body. Unfortunately the seemingly inconsistent batches normally steer me away, especially in bottles.