overall

RATINGS: 3253   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.06   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
UNCLEDOC (3) - Michigan, USA - NOV 15, 2011 does not count
Wow! Floral bitter smooth. The best IPA maybe the perfect beer. Canít wait until February when bells can make enough for all

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
WuAnquo1 (3) - Michigan, USA - JAN 13, 2012 does not count
Just didnít live up to the hype. Seems slightly over rated. It certainly is a great beer, but I just expected something more.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Carntown (3) - Erlanger, Kentucky, USA - FEB 10, 2012 does not count
I donít drink this as much as I should! I think iíll get some tonight! Readily available in my area. Good IPA!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Evol (3) - Iowa, USA - AUG 8, 2012 does not count
First let me start off by saying that I LOVE bells, almost as much as I love bitter and floral IPAs, but Iíve had terrible experiences with this brew. Having first tried it a few years back, I was convinced that I had encountered a several tainted batch, and many who had lamented this beer had came to the same conclusion because a beer so lauded shouldnít taste so poor. In the simplest description, this beer tastes like pond water to me, although it does not smell that way. I do believe thereís a small group of people out there who have a distribution of taste buds that pull out this "pond water" flavor over all the hops and alcohol. Iím writing this review less to remonstrate this beer and more to make other reviewers aware that if you taste "pond water," then you best move on, and sort this beer as a strange anomaly of an IPA. Itís not a bad batch, itís just a bad match, one I do not hold against Bells in the slightest. Cheers.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Brian_Smith (3) - Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 22, 2012 does not count
Great beer. Floral, citrus nodes. Higher alcohol content then ave. beer. Available at PJís in Bethlehem.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
JBrancaz (3) - - SEP 26, 2012 does not count
Great beer! Nice citrus notes and bitterness that are not overpowering and well balanced. A new favorite! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
x360small29 (3) - - JUL 28, 2013 does not count
Quality beer, but slight bitterness to its after taste. Still would highly suggest to try this beer.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
gavmasterj (3) - - JUL 28, 2013 does not count
Two hearted is my 2nd favorite IPA, and the most available/delicious beer where I live. Relative to other IPAs, bells is more citrusy, average bitterness, and light. It could have better head retention in my opinion.

Parksfamily (3) - Iowa, USA - JUL 30, 2013 does not count
This is one of my favorite IPAís. There is nothing I can say that would down grade this beer. Everything is perfect.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
Dbjr05 (3) - Alabama, USA - AUG 3, 2013 does not count
Doesn't live up to the hype for me. Sour taste and chalky finish. It's as if this beer doesn't know what it wants to be. More like two-faced ale, amiright guys?!?! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone