overall

RATINGS: 3295   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.06   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
UNCLEDOC (3) - Michigan, USA - NOV 15, 2011 does not count
Wow! Floral bitter smooth. The best IPA maybe the perfect beer. Canít wait until February when bells can make enough for all

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
WuAnquo1 (3) - Michigan, USA - JAN 13, 2012 does not count
Just didnít live up to the hype. Seems slightly over rated. It certainly is a great beer, but I just expected something more.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Carntown (3) - Erlanger, Kentucky, USA - FEB 10, 2012 does not count
I donít drink this as much as I should! I think iíll get some tonight! Readily available in my area. Good IPA!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Evol (3) - Iowa, USA - AUG 8, 2012 does not count
First let me start off by saying that I LOVE bells, almost as much as I love bitter and floral IPAs, but Iíve had terrible experiences with this brew. Having first tried it a few years back, I was convinced that I had encountered a several tainted batch, and many who had lamented this beer had came to the same conclusion because a beer so lauded shouldnít taste so poor. In the simplest description, this beer tastes like pond water to me, although it does not smell that way. I do believe thereís a small group of people out there who have a distribution of taste buds that pull out this "pond water" flavor over all the hops and alcohol. Iím writing this review less to remonstrate this beer and more to make other reviewers aware that if you taste "pond water," then you best move on, and sort this beer as a strange anomaly of an IPA. Itís not a bad batch, itís just a bad match, one I do not hold against Bells in the slightest. Cheers.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Brian_Smith (3) - Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 22, 2012 does not count
Great beer. Floral, citrus nodes. Higher alcohol content then ave. beer. Available at PJís in Bethlehem.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
JBrancaz (3) - - SEP 26, 2012 does not count
Great beer! Nice citrus notes and bitterness that are not overpowering and well balanced. A new favorite! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
trav3912 (3) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 6, 2012 does not count
If I find a better IPA I would be surprised! Very easy to drink. Great mix of hops and citrus flavor. Recommended for any fan of IPAs.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
sheepdog45 (3) - - DEC 16, 2012 does not count
This is by far my favorite ipa that i have found so far. It has a strong scent dark appearance. but the taste is ridiculous. finishes clean makes you want to always have íjust one moreí.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
stanhubrio (3) - - DEC 29, 2012 does not count
Bottle pour. A very pleasant floral aroma upon pouring. Tastes like awesome.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
mallyomight (3) - - JAN 22, 2013 does not count
Easy to like. Well crafted IPA with nice hop aroma but not overpowered. Find myself going back to it often.