overall

RATINGS: 3599   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
usbadass (17) - Massachusetts, USA - JAN 5, 2008
Hazy, golden ipa with nice white head. Floral hop aromas. Hoppy with citrus and pine. Well balanced with just enough malt flavors coming through. Smooth with good body. Higly drinkable. Best IPA I had to drink.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
HoPPyToNy (17) - USA - JAN 16, 2008
I really enjoyed this brew. Nice sweet flowery smell. appearance slightly hazy honey color. The flavor is really striking very nice. Sweet, flowery. Creamy head hopy.. Very nice. This is really good. Very hoppy. l like the fish the most!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Hengest (17) - Troy, Michigan, USA - AUG 19, 2009
Bellís batch # 9233. I first tried this last year when actually in the U.P., and thought perhaps that my strongly positive first impression was tinged by relief at finding this solitary variety of Bellís beer in the cooler floating in a sea of macros. While stocking up last week for my next trip north I purchased the above batch number and had to try some for quality control purposes. ... It is better even than I remembered. The color is nice, the aroma promising. Poured into a Bellís pint glass there is about 2 1/2 inches of foam that subsides in about 2 minutes. An initial explosion of floral hops, but not at all out of balance the way some "extreme" hopped beers can taste. It finishes well, with some almost psychotropic tingling aftereffects on the tongue, and I had to immediately reproduce the experiment, just to make sure...

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
blukarma (17) - Rocky Face, Georgia, USA - NOV 12, 2009
Nice IPA. Bitter but leaves a nice dry taste in the mouth with the need for a malty sweet finish of some strong IPAs. I really love this beer.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Someister (17) - USA - FEB 3, 2011
This is probably my favorite "go to" IPA. There is nothing else that quite satisfies my citrus craving like Two Hearted. The flavors and aromas imparted by the centennial-only hops in this beer, are unmatched by the majority of IPAís available, The aroma is very clean and the lemon and grapefruit scents present themselves early and often. Very good mouth-feel and carbonation (velvety and bottle-conditioned), with just enough malt backbone to compliment the hop characteristics without overpowering them. My eternal gratitude, Larry Bell.

monstersmash (17) - Georgia, USA - SEP 6, 2011
I have drank tons of beer in my life and nothing compares to two hearted ale. For my money, it is the best brew I have ever tried. No, I havenít tasted all IPAís or styles yet, (in the works) but I would love to find something better. Great floral aroma and appearance with a nice head and lacing to boot. The flavor and finish are even better than the aroma...I never tire of the taste and it seems to get better the more you drink. A++ brew...thank you Bells Brewery, you rock.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
MrP00tz (17) - Greenville, North Carolina, USA - APR 3, 2013
[Bass and a phat beat in the background]. Yall know me, still the same P-double zero-TZ, hated on by most of these newbs with no years, no cred, no kron, and no freak. From the city of Greenville! P00Tz enjoys the rap music as you might imagine considering his love of stanky anky herb known to them hoodlum folks as the kronic, the dankity dank, maybe even hydro. What were we discussing? Oh yes, P00tz know. Thatís hip hop talk for you there. Speaking with incorrect grammar when you know itís wrong. That is how they know you are in the clique. Otherwise, you will not get played on tbe radio. Because the uS of a only wants to hear one type of rap music on the nations airwaves to enforce its white rich Anglo-Saxon beliefs and ideals. HUH?

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
deanls (17) - Eureka, USA - JUN 15, 2013
There is alot of hype about this beer, personally I know Iíve had 4 o 5 better IPAís.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
BeerBill1 (17) - Ohio, USA - JUL 7, 2013
A very smooth IPA beer. Flavorful & pleasant taste. Even non-IPA drinkers will like this brew. Another fine beer from Bells. Highly recommend! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone BeerBill

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
SimsSydney (17) - - APR 27, 2014
As some one who generally isnít a fan of IPAs, I can say that this one is not too over-powering. It definitely has a hoppy taste to it, but itís not the strongest Iíve tasted. It has a great aroma to it, very floral.