overall

RATINGS: 3635   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
northernguy29 (18) - Michigan, USA - JUL 8, 2006
To me the aroma is sorta pine-y, like Upper Michigan along the Two Hearted. Iíve tried at least 10 different great IPAís and this is my favorite of all. Two Hearted is complex, amazing, and a gracious example of really good beer to be simply enjoyed anywhere. Reminds me of camping in the U.P on the Two Heart.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
jhanske (18) - Seattle, Washington, USA - OCT 13, 2007
Great brew. My heart skipped abeat when I saw it at the liquor store in Minneapolis. Was not disappointed at all! If this were available in Seattle, it would be on my grocery list everytime. I wonít go into the silly details of the taste. It is an awesome ale. Ship it to the WEST COAST PLEASE!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
keithk (18) - brooklyn, New York, USA - JAN 10, 2009
UPDATED: FEB 9, 2009 (bottle) For me this is the perfet beer - lovely floral hoppy aroma and crisp, slighly bitter hops in the taste. As good as any IPA I have tasted from a bottle.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Hengest (17) - Troy, Michigan, USA - AUG 19, 2009
Bellís batch # 9233. I first tried this last year when actually in the U.P., and thought perhaps that my strongly positive first impression was tinged by relief at finding this solitary variety of Bellís beer in the cooler floating in a sea of macros. While stocking up last week for my next trip north I purchased the above batch number and had to try some for quality control purposes. ... It is better even than I remembered. The color is nice, the aroma promising. Poured into a Bellís pint glass there is about 2 1/2 inches of foam that subsides in about 2 minutes. An initial explosion of floral hops, but not at all out of balance the way some "extreme" hopped beers can taste. It finishes well, with some almost psychotropic tingling aftereffects on the tongue, and I had to immediately reproduce the experiment, just to make sure...

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
blukarma (17) - Rocky Face, Georgia, USA - NOV 12, 2009
Nice IPA. Bitter but leaves a nice dry taste in the mouth with the need for a malty sweet finish of some strong IPAs. I really love this beer.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Someister (17) - USA - FEB 3, 2011
This is probably my favorite "go to" IPA. There is nothing else that quite satisfies my citrus craving like Two Hearted. The flavors and aromas imparted by the centennial-only hops in this beer, are unmatched by the majority of IPAís available, The aroma is very clean and the lemon and grapefruit scents present themselves early and often. Very good mouth-feel and carbonation (velvety and bottle-conditioned), with just enough malt backbone to compliment the hop characteristics without overpowering them. My eternal gratitude, Larry Bell.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
usbadass (17) - Massachusetts, USA - JAN 5, 2008
Hazy, golden ipa with nice white head. Floral hop aromas. Hoppy with citrus and pine. Well balanced with just enough malt flavors coming through. Smooth with good body. Higly drinkable. Best IPA I had to drink.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
HoPPyToNy (17) - USA - JAN 16, 2008
I really enjoyed this brew. Nice sweet flowery smell. appearance slightly hazy honey color. The flavor is really striking very nice. Sweet, flowery. Creamy head hopy.. Very nice. This is really good. Very hoppy. l like the fish the most!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Jaysus (17) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 23, 2004
12 oz bottle; this is one of those beers that "wowed" me - seriously. I will be buying caseS of this. Beautiful off-orange glow, fantastic hop-aroma, nice hop bite on the tongue and the aftertaste. I would be very happy to enjoy several of these in one sitting. Superb!

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
pdoyleusa (17) - Clinton Twp., Michigan, USA - DEC 23, 2004
Hoppy hoppy hAppy... Itís what bellís pale ale wishes it could be. Malty enough to appease the general audience. those hop heads such as I will agree, this is what old world paleís should be, cold be, woud be... but this is the king of citurs/PINE/bitter