RATINGS: 6   MEAN: 2.9/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.87   SEASONAL: Spring   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Brewed with all American backyard ingredients, American malts , American hops, and American yeast. This is a special “Valley” ale brewed with Tulips, Daisies, Pansies, Dandelions, Marigolds and good old Kentucky Blue Grass from The City of Bethlehem. A light, refreshing, easy drinking beer. Perfect for a backyard BBQ.

zeppelinsoul's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
zeppelinsoul (20) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - NOV 5, 2004
Full of tulips daisies and PANSIES. Right up my alley. Bush. Its light and refreshing, like a summers day. Its the lemonade of beers. El limonada de las cervezas. Martha Stewart, light your fire. Cowboy.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
hopdog (8867) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 19, 2004
On tap. Poured a light yellow with a smaller head. Another one of your lighter, appeal to the mainstream beers. I didn’t finish it...

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
biznizness (1071) - Mooresville, North Carolina, USA - AUG 30, 2004
Honestly, I could hardly taste this beer. Granted, I had already had a lot of beer and my palate was shot but this beer was very, very light. I was kind of disappointed... reading the description, I was looking for some weeds or something in my glass. You really can’t taste any of that stuff. So so.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
tsarman (794) - Northern, New Jersey, USA - AUG 30, 2004
Very light on color. DIdn’t really taste any flowers, but it was a decent beer in many ways. I enjoyed it. Light and delicious.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
LordHedgehog (144) - Westminster, Maryland, USA - JUN 6, 2004
Tastes of grasses. Nice flavors, without a doubt, but the dryness and bitterness isn’t matched with enough malt, and left me wanting a glass of water.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
SETANTA (582) - Bangor, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 14, 2004
Very floral aroma (literally)... very delicate flavor, mild bitterness, light malt flavor.