overall

RATINGS: 47   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.82   IBU: 10   EST. CALORIES: 117   ABV: 3.9%
This refreshing Light Lager combines 2-row and 6-row barley malt with Zeus hops for the perfect balance of flavors. A crisp, clean full-flavored beer with fewer calories. Calories 96; Carbohydrates 6.0g; Protein 1.0g; Fat 0.0g

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
jcwattsrugger (11083) - Florida and, New Jersey, USA - NOV 8, 2012
12oz can-pours pale yellow with a big dissipating white head. Aroma is sweet corn/grain, perfumy/herbal hops. Taste is sweet corn syrup, some herbal hops. Minimal carbonation. Wish the taste was in line with aroma.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
jtclockwork (8440) - , New Jersey, USA - SEP 23, 2012
Can thanks to John. Pours clear yellow with white head. Nose/taste of corn, metal pipe and dirty water. Light body.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
jbruner (2317) - Athens, Georgia, USA - AUG 11, 2012
Pours a clear golden amber from the can with a quickly dissipating, white frothy head and little to no lacing. Pale lager aroma and taste; bad corn malts and shitty grain. Another crappy mass produced beer, this one only available at walgreens.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Aurelius (4178) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - FEB 1, 2012
Watch out, there is usually a line out the Walgreen’s door waiting on these. Try not to get elbowed. An OK can - clear, bright yellow beer with a foamy white head. A boring, but pleasant, slightly sweet aroma without a whole lot of hops. Stale malt and wet paper flavors, slightly tangy and underhopped. Loses carbonation, though there’s a residual crispness. Not good, not offensive.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 11/20
Stldsf1 (616) - Florida, USA - JAN 29, 2012
It is what it is - dirt cheap. I believe you can only get this at Walgreens. Don’t expect much ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 16/20
drankmorebeer (1) - - JAN 21, 2012 does not count
Look if the walgreens round you sells 2.99 beer grab it..besides after the first one who cares right

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
hopscotch (9162) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - JAN 8, 2012
Can... Pours light yellow with a small, fizzy, white head that’s gone fairly quickly. The aroma is faint pale grains, white pepper and corn with a rumor of acetaldehyde. Light-bodied and watery with fizzy carbonation. The flavor, when ice cold, provides just enough bitterness to put this beer in the same tolerable category as seltzer water. Finishes short and crisp with a lightly bitter bite. My advice would be to either add tomato juice for a decent red-eye, drink it ice-cold from the can to avoid the sweetness and graininess that would surely roll-in once it hits anything close to room temperature, or use it as a base for marinading sausage, shellfish or beef.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Bbbg (2) - - JAN 7, 2012 does not count
How many of you know what piss tastes like? Never mind don’t answer that. This beer reminded me of a taste strangely to that of what bug spray smells like. I was disappointed in the amount of money I had to pay for this beer. I feel like I was ripped off the same way we all were during the Obama administration. Sorry America you really screwed the pooch on this one.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
vomit (167) - Michigan, USA - DEC 27, 2011
Thehubbub on the internet ($2.99 for a 6-pack) was not the enticement that I was looking for....as a staunch Blatz believer.....And yet, I felt myself longing to be in the proud fraternity of BIG FLATS Believers. And tonight, reality kicked me in the face (yet again). It has a strange flavor that can only be likened to drinking turnip juice strained through your ex-coachs’ sweaty jockstrap. Did I have more than one?? Shamefully I did. Will I pay a price in the morning? Without a doubt as the strange rumblings in my nether regions are telling me. No sir, if you want the sophistication that cool people all over this great land seek, stick with Blatz. I daresay BIG FLATS=BIG SPLATS. Don’t question it. After I see my gastroenterologist, I will update accordingly. Why me God?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Brint (1) - USA - AUG 26, 2011 does not count
Recently heard freinds talking about this beer. At 2.99 a 6pk, I had a pretty good idea what to expect, but I tried it anyways. Reminded me of Milwaukees best at first. Choked down the 1st can. The thing is, the more I drink it, the more I like it. It grows on you. Pours golden, with a pretty good head. I am having one right now as I write.(no, this is my 1st of the night so I’m not drunk). Is it the best beer out there? No. But give it a chance and I’m sure it will grow on you. And at 2.99 a 6pk, it willstill get the job done on a budget. Thumbs up