RATINGS: 49   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.81/5   IBU: 10   EST. CALORIES: 117   ABV: 3.9%
This refreshing Light Lager combines 2-row and 6-row barley malt with Zeus hops for the perfect balance of flavors. A crisp, clean full-flavored beer with fewer calories. Calories 96; Carbohydrates 6.0g; Protein 1.0g; Fat 0.0g

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
vomit (215) - Michigan, USA - DEC 27, 2011
Thehubbub on the internet ($2.99 for a 6-pack) was not the enticement that I was looking for....as a staunch Blatz believer.....And yet, I felt myself longing to be in the proud fraternity of BIG FLATS Believers. And tonight, reality kicked me in the face (yet again). It has a strange flavor that can only be likened to drinking turnip juice strained through your ex-coachs’ sweaty jockstrap. Did I have more than one?? Shamefully I did. Will I pay a price in the morning? Without a doubt as the strange rumblings in my nether regions are telling me. No sir, if you want the sophistication that cool people all over this great land seek, stick with Blatz. I daresay BIG FLATS=BIG SPLATS. Don’t question it. After I see my gastroenterologist, I will update accordingly. Why me God?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Brint (1) - USA - AUG 26, 2011 does not count
Recently heard freinds talking about this beer. At 2.99 a 6pk, I had a pretty good idea what to expect, but I tried it anyways. Reminded me of Milwaukees best at first. Choked down the 1st can. The thing is, the more I drink it, the more I like it. It grows on you. Pours golden, with a pretty good head. I am having one right now as I write.(no, this is my 1st of the night so I’m not drunk). Is it the best beer out there? No. But give it a chance and I’m sure it will grow on you. And at 2.99 a 6pk, it willstill get the job done on a budget. Thumbs up

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
drowland (7111) - Georgia, USA - AUG 20, 2011
8/20/11. 12oz can. Super clear very light golden pour with a teensy fizzy white head that’s gone instantly. Very faint aroma of green apple and corn with a surprisingly smooth, almost creamy flavor of grain and corn. Meh.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
heemer77 (5211) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - AUG 19, 2011
Light gold body with a thin white head out of the can. The nose is lightly grainy with some raw carrots. There is also some celery. The taste is mostly like raw dough with a little bit of raw potato in the finish. This is light enough, but could use a little more character. As this is the second cheapest beer available in the state of Iowa, it is not too bad for what it is.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Palidor19 (3096) - Brandon, Florida, USA - AUG 15, 2011
plain tasting beer with little frills, lots of corn and rice adjuncts. mostly malts with no hop flavor. the palate is weak. it is what it is.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
PorterPounder (6539) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - AUG 13, 2011
Tallahassee, Fl - Walgreen’s - 12 oz can. Light gold pour, nice puffy snow white head that leaves generous lacing, Aroma reminds me of the scent of a bar the morning after a busy night. Flavor is grainy with some metallic notes, a hint of corn, starts out kind of harsh but mellows as it warms. Mouthfeel is distant and harsh. Actually worth the $2.50 a six I paid for it though.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
nick76 (4322) - Tampa, Florida, USA - AUG 10, 2011
The aroma is macro light lager all the way. It’s weak but it’s got dust, corn, and dirty water. The appearance is pale gold with a nice head. The taste is not as bad as I was expecting it’s rather inoffensive and a lot like malty water. The palate is thin. Overall it’s actually drinkable, not enjoyable but thirst quenching.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Drake (11172) - Free Union, Virginia, USA - AUG 7, 2011
12 ounce can opened 7/6/11. Pours a very pale yellow color with a large frothy white head. Below average head retention and lacing. Aroma of grassy hops, grain and faint nutty notes. The taste is grassy hops with a grainy finish. Thin body.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Cornfield (5570) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - JUL 30, 2011
I picked this up at the nearby Walgreens. It poured a pale yellow body with lots of active bubbling and a respectable head that lasted the duration of the drinking... which went quickly. There’s not too much to comment about after that. The aroma, sweet pale malt, is so faint that I almost passed out trying to get a whiff of it. The flavor’s the same, a faint sweetness with a distant suggestion of earthy bitterness. Very thin body but solidly carbonated. It finshes almost devoid of an aftertaste. Pretty much what I’d expected.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Onslow (1301) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - JUL 24, 2011
Pour from a 12 oz can. Very faint aroma of grain. Crystal clear, light yellow lager with foamy whte head. Good head retention. Taste is ... light. Very light. A little bit of sweet grain at the start and a little papery dryness in the finish. Overall, inoffensive with no nasty ovetones. I rate it as equal to the better of the macro light lagers and better than many.