RATINGS: 49   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.81/5   IBU: 10   EST. CALORIES: 117   ABV: 3.9%
This refreshing Light Lager combines 2-row and 6-row barley malt with Zeus hops for the perfect balance of flavors. A crisp, clean full-flavored beer with fewer calories. Calories 96; Carbohydrates 6.0g; Protein 1.0g; Fat 0.0g

YouMadBro (1) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - NOV 21, 2012 does not count
This is ’Merica in a can. It is an awesome Bald Eagle, soarin’ around, eatin’ pudding cups, squakin’ at honeys. Just livin’ the Merican Dream. A favorite beer of FD and Sons

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Nekronos (4111) - Xalapa, MEXICO - MAR 25, 2014
Drinkable, most of it just gas and golden water. Thin and not much to say about this beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Brint (1) - USA - AUG 26, 2011 does not count
Recently heard freinds talking about this beer. At 2.99 a 6pk, I had a pretty good idea what to expect, but I tried it anyways. Reminded me of Milwaukees best at first. Choked down the 1st can. The thing is, the more I drink it, the more I like it. It grows on you. Pours golden, with a pretty good head. I am having one right now as I write.(no, this is my 1st of the night so I’m not drunk). Is it the best beer out there? No. But give it a chance and I’m sure it will grow on you. And at 2.99 a 6pk, it willstill get the job done on a budget. Thumbs up

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 16/20
drankmorebeer (1) - - JAN 21, 2012 does not count
Look if the walgreens round you sells 2.99 beer grab it..besides after the first one who cares right

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
CanIHave4Beers (4024) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - OCT 18, 2015
Can, shared by me... in my dining room... just now.
Pours a pale gold. The head is exciting, but it is not beautiful.

The aroma is pretty much like packaged white bread, not inciting, aromatic, or offensive in any way.... and it quite literally smells like packaged white bread.

The flavor is interesting enough, super light... not a lot of doughy sweetness, not a lot of adjunct character, some absolutely identifiable and well expressed floral and citrus hop character! It’s surprisingly clean tasting.... damn!

Easily could be a regular crusher!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Homer321 (4318) - Melboring, Florida, USA - MAR 20, 2014
6 pack from the pharmacy. How could I go wrong? Can to snifter. nose full of creamed corn with a little bit of popcorn. large white head that dies instantly. very clear to brilliant light yellow. taste is full of sweet corn and a bittle of buttery diacetyl going on there too. I think I actually get some hops too, but just bitter. Overall, this isn’t that bad. I could definitely crush some on a hot summer day.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Finhead (1630) - OFallon, Illinois, USA - APR 11, 2014
Clear, yellow pour with a minimal, white head. The aroma smells like corn, cardboard, and dry grass. It has a light body with watery texture and lively carbonation. The taste is just barely bitter with a clean, quick finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Cornfield (5570) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - JUL 30, 2011
I picked this up at the nearby Walgreens. It poured a pale yellow body with lots of active bubbling and a respectable head that lasted the duration of the drinking... which went quickly. There’s not too much to comment about after that. The aroma, sweet pale malt, is so faint that I almost passed out trying to get a whiff of it. The flavor’s the same, a faint sweetness with a distant suggestion of earthy bitterness. Very thin body but solidly carbonated. It finshes almost devoid of an aftertaste. Pretty much what I’d expected.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
vomit (247) - Michigan, USA - DEC 27, 2011
Thehubbub on the internet ($2.99 for a 6-pack) was not the enticement that I was looking for....as a staunch Blatz believer.....And yet, I felt myself longing to be in the proud fraternity of BIG FLATS Believers. And tonight, reality kicked me in the face (yet again). It has a strange flavor that can only be likened to drinking turnip juice strained through your ex-coachs’ sweaty jockstrap. Did I have more than one?? Shamefully I did. Will I pay a price in the morning? Without a doubt as the strange rumblings in my nether regions are telling me. No sir, if you want the sophistication that cool people all over this great land seek, stick with Blatz. I daresay BIG FLATS=BIG SPLATS. Don’t question it. After I see my gastroenterologist, I will update accordingly. Why me God?

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
marcus (9231) - Sacramento, California, USA - MAY 20, 2013
Pours clear blonde with a nice white head and a floral aroma. There is a watery light malt flavor with a dry finish and little else.