overall

RATINGS: 207   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.91   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Brewed in upstate New York, Big Flats 1901 Premium American Lager pays homage to the flat boats that traveled the area’s rivers delivering goods to early settlers.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
labattslover74 (56) - Florida, USA - JUL 26, 2013
This beer is cheap, but has a sweet fruity taste that is a nice change from the normal beers like Busch, Miller, Bud ect. I have been on a can kick lately because my neighbor takes them to the recycle center for a few extra bucks and these pour nicely into my frosted mugs. I’m sure other people give this a lower rating but it is one of my faves.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
wildbeercat (353) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - JUL 23, 2013
12 fl oz / 355ml can into a frosty mug. Served cold. Aroma: Corny. No hop profile. Sweetish. Appearance: Completely clear, pale yellow body with a thick, soapy, white head. Taste: Mild malt. not as bad as I was expecting, to be honest. Still pretty bad, though. Palate: Light body, instafinish. Watery as it gets. Overall: Yellow, sweet water.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
AndyReynolds (918) - Dayton, Kentucky, USA - JUN 29, 2013
Can thanks to Chudwick. Aroma is skunky with corn and rice. Some hops come out. Typical American style lager. A little better than the macros.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Chudwick (2216) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - JUN 29, 2013
at first I thought it was root beer, as I stood there waiting for pictures at Walgreens.Sure enough, the box said lager. $2.99 a six pack - couldn’t pass it up. pours pale yellow with quickly diminishing white head. Nose is corn. Flavor adds grass and cereal. watery. quite inoffensive. easy to drink. I may volunteer to go get our photos more often.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
dr_sarcastor (66) - - JUN 26, 2013
I really can't complain for a cheap beer from Walgreens, it's drinkable but it's not good. -- rated via 'Find A Beer' for Blackberry 10

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Anolimit98 (8) - Plantation, - JUN 26, 2013 does not count
I know its dirt beer, but it worked that day. Not bad as a summer sipper while checking out the food trucks. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
thestumps (1) - topeka, USA - MAY 27, 2013 does not count
I bought this beer today at Walgreens, got it for 3.33 six pack total with tax. At first, thought this was kind of a funny tasting beer, but I’m into my third one down, its going down good too. I was in upstate NY in early 1990’s and familiar with Genesee beers, it was the local cheapest beer on draft, not the best tasting of beers but it did the trick. I do like the foam part of it, and the taste for the price does the trick. I would drink it again. Not a bad beer, not the best but not that bad.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
IrishBoy (3889) - Bakersfield, California, USA - MAY 27, 2013
12 oz can from bhensonb poured into my "Golden Harvest Drinking Jar". Nose is sweet caramel corn with a hint of bubblegum. Clear urine yellow with a medium white head. Flavor is sweet malt with a hint of cotton candy. Actually slightly pleasant to drink with the malty body on this hot afternoon after I just got home from a long steep bicycle ride.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
marcus (6787) - Sacramento, California, USA - MAY 20, 2013
Pours clear golden with a fluffy white head and a skunky lager aroma. There is a very thin sweet malt flavor with a hint of hop bitterness.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
bhensonb (11533) - Woodland, California, USA - MAY 6, 2013
Can from a Walgreens. Pours gold with a foamy white head. Bready aroma. Med body, almost. Flavor is lightly bready with not much hop at all. The light version seems more hop flavorful, though this has more malt character. As ever, the question is why. It must be for the alcohol.